AWJ Investments

AWJ Investments Employee Reviews for Server

Server4 reviews
United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Great people to work with.

Very nice ambiance with photo booth and near the beach it is a very nice working place. And the concept of the restaurant is funky style, so if you have tattoos or piercing is fine.

its fun and full of knowledge

they are good in in everything,they will provide what you need.They will trained you as well.The managers there is very supportive,the will help you to become good server

Pros

free food

fun and very friendly stuff and managment

3 shifts i learned about hospitality a lot of very friendly management and stuff warm and friendly as family standing 10 hours talking with guest

productive but stress full place of work, but I would learned to observed and please people by all means.

A typical day of work here is stress full, but I would learned to keep cool and think positive, and tried to understand each other traits and character so that, I should avoided miscommunication to my co-workers. To work under-pressured having a Manager unpredictable attitudes and manners.I will learned a lot to observe people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AWJ Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AWJ Investments Reviews by Location

• AWJ Investments
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?