AWJ Investments Employee Reviews for Accounts Receivable ClerkReview this company
Accounts Receivable Clerk1 review
United Arab Emirates1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 28 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
good coffee and bottled water to start your day. no one will give you credit from working overtime. overtime is unpaid. the people is the asset in this company. company is multi culture but work as one. however, management will give you stress by the workload you will be given. it's up to your character how to handle it.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more AWJ Investments reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at AWJ Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 28 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.2 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about AWJ Investments
- How should you prepare for an interview at AWJ Investments?3 people answered
- When is salary fixed date3 people answered
- What would you suggest AWJ Investments management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at AWJ Investments? How many vacation days do you get per year at A…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at AWJ Investments?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at AWJ Investments?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at AWJ Investments? What are the steps along…2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at AWJ Investments?2 people answered
- What type of comapany deals2 people answered
- If you were to leave AWJ Investments, what would be the reason?One person answered