AVS

AVS Employee Reviews

Good place to work, just afraid of more layoffs.

We as a company took a paycut two months ago, which I am not happy about, and it looks like they are going to be doing more layoffs, so I feel that it is best for me to start looking elsewhere.

Pros

good enviorment to work in

Cons

paycut, and loss of all managment

Stressant

Travail stressant , penibilite, chargé mental, salaire médiocre

Ambiente de trabajo generosos y colaboradores

Tuve una buena experiencia con el trabajo,y compañeros,el horario muy flexible para atender otros queaseres y trabajo de medio tiempo.

J'ai adoré travailler dans ce milieu adulte et

Le milieu scolaire avec des enfants handicapés Je connaissaisMais encadrer un enfant avec un handicap dans une classe ou il doit trouver sa place..Pas simpleEt y trouver son propre équilibreEn respectant l'équilibre de chacun ..Pas simple mais riche ..

Data Center Management: Fun work environment and great entry level experience in many security systems

Great entry level experience across multiple security systems. Depending on what shift you’re assigned, it can be quite troublesome updating or closing out your tickets with constant phone calls coming through to troubleshoot issues. Good job for getting your foot in the door of the security field.

Bad

Bad company to work for little to no less time to do anything. Always being pushed and rushed into doing your work. Very very bad place to work!!!!!!!

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Customers

Environnement de travail plutôt satisfaisant.

J'ai apprécié travailler avec les enfants, les accompagner et me rendre utile. J'ai beaucoup appris à leurs côtés et près des enseignants.

Pros

Les horaires.

Cons

Le salaire et le contrat précaire.

Mauvais

En 10 ans d expérience c est la société la moins professionnel dont j ai pu croiser.

Terrible

I would never recommend this place. To work at or to bring your pet to. They are over priced, do unnecessary testing and treat the animals in an abusive manner and management does nothing about it. The management treats the employees in an abusive manner.

Pros

Cons

Everything.

Job was not hard but it was stressful to me

The job was not stable, they can cut of staff anytime if they feel like it, sometimes I feel like I have been treated not fair and I do not like the management.

Good company

I have worked numerous gigs with this company and have always had professional experiences. Most importantly they pay on time, which seems difficult for some companies today.

Electrical technician

The manager of this job loves what he does, as well as, wants his company to grow. This job allowed me to understand cable installation and how cable works.

Good and professional company

I have worked several gigs with AVS and found them to be very professional. They also pay on time which is hard to find these days in the entertainment industry.

Environnement de travail permettant d'évoluer Humainement

Demandez le moi directement. Je préfère en discuter de vive voix.

Pros

relation équipe

Cons

Pas toujours respectée car occupation d'un poste "inférieur'

Amazing workcrew

Its always fun working with these guys! This is a very seasonal job for me I don't do to many but when I get the call if I can make it I try to. Its a great vibe to work in.

Great workplace with awesome boss

A place where you constantly learn and engage with customers. They have customers from all over the world that need repairs, services and all kinds of technical support.

l

je m'occupait d'enfant en difficulté scolaire cela pouvais avoir plusieurs cause et les enfant n'avais pas tous les mêmes besoins et c'est ce qui étais interessant

Pro active and innovate

Work under pressure Motivated,assertive with strong leadership qualities Have the ability to manage competing Demands in highly stressful environment and meet deadlines

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

24 hours

Call center

Lavoro a percentuale più un piccolo fisso. Tante ore pochi soldi ma bene per la variabilità del lavoro

Environnement de travail agréable

8h30-16h45 accueil des enfants en classes + suivi des cours avec les enfants dans leurs classes d’inclusion Aide pour la compréhension

environnement de travail agréable

Métier passionnant et très enrichissant. Ce poste était pour moi le moyens de partager mon savoir avec des enfants en grande difficulté. L'effectif de la classe se composait de 14 élèves et j'avais pour mission l'encadrement d'un groupe de 7 élèves pendant que la maîtresse s'occupait des autres enfants.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AVS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?