Avanza Solutions

Avanza Solutions Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

Friendly and productive workplace

Since this company is based in Pakistan and I was working in a smaller branch in Dubai, UAE, I was able to only interact with a few of the employees. It was a warm and friendly environment. Most of the times people minded their own business and got together for either lunch or dinner. Timings were flexible too. One of my difficulties was learning C# and Node.js. New technologies are hard to grasp but with enough motivation it's possible. It was a great experience overall and grew and learnt a lot.

Pros

breaks, flexible timings

Productive and exciting workplace

Overall great place to work. Working hours are reasonable. Workplace interaction is routine and helps you learn alot from different departments. Management is supportive and professional.

Avanza is good company

.Good Company Mostly they hired highly qualified software engineers they work outsides in banks. over all Avanza is good company but few people indore staff is not respectable they don't know how to behave female staff they are not highly qualified.

Pros

Cons

family environment

- Managing all Abu Dhabi resources and projects.-Banking solutions and environment, Managing customer relationship.-Friendly and fair-My family-Responsibility of All Abu Dhabi business alone.-accomplishing the mission successfully (closing project).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avanza Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Avanza Solutions Reviews by Location