Avani Employee Reviews

Productive and collaborative with multidisciplinary environment

A typical day includes customers/clients training in Yoga classes and mindfulness. My work was contracted so I set up my work day and hours. I was equipped with a room for my private use and I also ran some fitness classes. New owner(s) took over after I left so not sure how the set up is now.

What is the best part of working at the company?The company really did not deserve the one Star but was only way I could make statements. Company was completely unorganized and unprofessional. The shop it's self was out of order and had bad workers? Management was a complete joke. I would not recommend this company to anyone What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lack of management skills lack of knowledge as far as professional drivers are concerned. Only thing that matter to company was you make the delivery no matter whatWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Horrible every day you dread going to workWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?15 hours of misery and trying to fix your log book to fit the route you had to go

Great place

Great place Been in business for over 20 years. Very relaxing, professional.Many treatments to choose from.Good place Deep tissue sports massage and swedish relaxation treatments.

onderneming zonder goede leiding

Er zat mogelijkheden in het concept van Avani. Korte keten landbouwproducten verpakken in bijna-klaar-maaltijden die we aan huis leverden. De ondernemer bleek tijdens het proces te weinig kwaliteiten te bezitten om het in goede banen te leiden.

Good place to work and gain knowledge

Good place to work and gain knowledge Little benifits good to learn on multiple domain and projects Development and deployment are good to see with short amount of time Less process followed on documents

Empresa em crescimento em Portugal

No ano em que fiz parte desta empresa como estagiária, ainda estava uma confusão, estavam a acabar as obras e alguns departamento tinham conflitos internos!

Pros

Refeições na empresa

Cons

Más ligações interpessoais

comfortable,good work experiance in this work place

I have learned how manage the office works, how make mail to official level, i have also learned preparing commission statment of office. my co workers are very helpful and kind. achive any order from customer side it is very hard part in job.

Pros

co operation

Cons

long distance of office

How to achieve associates satisfaction

Create conducive working environment is an essential and paramount obligation of employers in order to achieve the company goals and sustainability. To drive this we need to have LEADER who must execute it from bottom of the heart. This will certainly will drive positive result.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avani. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Avani