Atlantis The Palm

Atlantis The Palm Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates191 reviews

Good experience love to work again

Best place to work good management best colleagues good accommodation food best trainers i gain my knowledge in this industry how to treat the guest well and give best service to the guest

Food and beverages. Room service

Atlantis The Palm Dubai hotel expenses was long term memory. Great management team. Wonderful experience and excellent value for product development training. High quality of service. Feel at home always.

One of the busiest places at the Palm Jumeirah

Nice place to work and gain experience. You will meet people from all around the world Internationally well-accepted brand. Good tips and benefits.

Amazing place

Atlantis hotel is one of the hotel hotel with a very big water park for chilling up with friends an family members. Beside that is one the hotel with the biggest acquriam with every type of fish in the all world.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

9hours

Normal

العمل بشكل عام مريح . الاداراه العليا لا تنفذ ما يعوق اذهان الموظفين . تفرقه بين الموظفين في البدلات

Atllantis is a great hotel but has problems with one nationality dominating departments

Gteat place for work experience but big issues with the management that never wanted to be creatised so that they improve their area of work. Promotions based on nationality and race was a problem

Atp is best hotel for family guest water park dolphin there is 65 thousand marine animals with sea lion best restaurants very good security system

Atp is best hotel for work and paying wellVery good manage to worker I like to join again all they look us in difficult time lovely management miss U

Pros

Well atp is best

Cons

Some time a week extra hours day off 6/7 in week

It’s a place where you can grow your career and theirs a lot of opportunities in this place.

This is place where you can find a better opportunities and growth professionally. You will meet a lot of people who will help you grow . You will experience different scenario in a lot of areas. This company are pro employees they will provide you a good place and they will access so you will be guided time to time. Trainings are also so provided.

Pros

Free Meals, Accommodations, Laundry machines and Wifi

Cons

Long hours of needed

Productive, contentment and happy

This company is the best for me because everything they will provide for their staff to make them happy because their staff is also giving their best to serve the company.

An Excellent company to work. Has very good work culture.

Worked with Atlantis for almost 12 years. It was an amazing journey with Atlantis. While working, I never thought of changing my job because I wa svery happy to work there. Unfortunately lost my job because of Pandamic effect on the business. It's highly recommended workplace.

Pros

Excellent work culture. Good salary and benifites

Cons

Difficult to get promotion

Busy Big Hotel Operation

2 Days off Consecutive / Separate days, in the span of 2 working weeks.Stressful but good working, learning and challenging environment. You can go up with your job position as soon as you have time to attend trainings, uptraining with extra time needed.

Pros

Free Food, Accomm, Transpo, Recreation Gym use

Cons

not enough salary to compensate pressure, workload and stress for colleague level employees

Fun at work

Nice to working with company, job security, good management, fun at work, learning while working, so many nationality, career growth, nice benefits as per market and local law

I am very happy to part of Atlantis

I am learning a lots form Atlantis. Work place is good and management as well. I am very happy to work with Atlantis working Hours as well very flexible

Absolutely stunning Experience

Working with a company like atlantis gives you a great level of skills as well as to see things in a different perspective. Being part of this iconic resort with over a 100 nationalities was a great experience. The structuring of management and their experience with in the industry is unbelievable. The senior management team are well experienced and if you have positive attitude and have skills it will be recognised.

Reccomend to anyone who wants to work here in Dubai

Atlantis is one of the best company I've worked for, they never let there collegues left behind when in times like this. Though there are changes but is for the good of everyone working in Atlantis. Amazing people!

Team work and team goals always positive and communication with motivation

Almost 5 years and 6 months experienced i got many of skills and information's by professional level with wonderful people can't forget as a family team, and work benefits was great,

product knowledge company goals

learn and development classes good and cooperative company with high standard of knowledge and operation learned about to how to deal with with kind of people with different nationality culture and tribes

Great place for work,it's was my 1st work in Dubai

People are good.Work a lot, but enjoyable. Roles: Imperial Club Agent & Lobby Host. Responsibilities: To give my 100% of efforts to make People HAPPY! Promotion: Imperial Club Agent starting officially from 1-10-13.

Good

Grate place with grate leaders . Responsibility , expectations is higher than you thought, every day we lead team and get chances to solve gues satisfaction and deal with them.

The only key element of doing better, is by doing your best always.

Always amazing, and has help me alot on my customer services skills. The management isn't that well eqeipt to that high standards but workplace and culture get you to meet alot of different people and learn alot.the most enjoyable part of the job is working on the arrival list on flight enquiries.

proud to be part of company from 5 years

good mangement and very supportive and staff are well taken care off and also they provide good benefits for staff with discount in all companies facilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantis The Palm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Atlantis The Palm