ASWAQ MANAGEMENT & SERVICES

ASWAQ MANAGEMENT & SERVICES Employee Reviews

this company as an multinational company holding around the world 20 branches to manage all real estate projects and shopping centers
I was hired as account assistant from the start, after 4 years I was assigned to work with Technical department as their administrator. Im not a technical person but i managed to handle the technical department harmoniously. I had learned some of the work by personal study. Overall, the company was fine & I was paid generously.
Pros
Good working envirolment
Cons
arabic speaking
The company is a reputable one and the benefits of the staff are good. The Management has a good system and implemented to all. Becoming one of their staff is such a privileged since you are working with professional staff and the working environment is good. I am looking forward to have a full time job here if I will be given a chance unfortunately, I am only having a part time job with them.
Manage daily sales operations (leasing of –Commercial properties in Abu Dhabi Mall, Bawabat Al Sharq Mall, Etihad Towers, Fujairah Mall Complex and other projects to individuals / Corporate Clients) general management of over 2000 Units in Shopping Malls for new prospective and existing tenants. Fully accountable to the CCO.