Arcadis

Arcadis Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates31 reviews

Fast paced work environment

At office our team works in a target oriented way. Management is supportive and keeps the environment stress free to a possible extent. Arcadis is one of the best companies in the industry.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Working hours flexibility.

Good place to work. Pay on time. Provide VISA quickly. Online attendance sheet. Online reporting. Online meetings. Online training. Online annual leave application.

Pros

Salary on 27th of every month.

Cons

Don't give annual leave cover or annual leave with tickets.

Quality of work for Mechanical Services

* Doing inspection for installation of MEP Services with quality of work and client satisfactory.* Inspection request (IR) is based on the attached approved shop drawings, material submittal, mechanical specification, Standard Regulation and check list.* During inspection at site must ensure the safety procedures (PPE) are followed.* Hardest part of the job - none.* Most enjoyable part of the job is to give the Quality of work / approval to the project and client.

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Duty and off duty hours

Best in the town

One of the best companies in uae with relaxed and professional working environment. Excellent management. Chances to grow professionally. Nice work life balance.

I am enjoying my work because there is no interference from the superiors Unnecessary.

I worked in various companies in UAE & abroad but Arcadis is one of the best company I have worked with, people are cordial & very friendly. The best part is people enjoy there work.

Management level easily approachable,supportive colleagues and learning new things every day.2 Days off and leaves are flexible. Separate Team leader for extra support.

Pros

Salary on time

Nice pay and benefits. Low stress levels. You have to work on your own. Big projects and are designed in stages. So you could complete them with accuracy.

I'm interested to work with arcadis

I hope that to find chance at arcadis, because I have intensive experience in infrastructure work during my work in united Arab of Emirate I have approval from ADM & Msanda

Wonderful

whatever learned are uncountable, however Project management experiences are very valuable, different projects in nature and complicity, experts from all around the world

Good company to work with.

Have good working environment, management support is excellent, salary and benefits are within the industry standards. Constant training provided for deserving employee for career advancement, however no guarantee and long term job security as this is depending on the market.

The usual

The usual, nothing special to say - this is not relevant as I was working in Dubai not Australia, don't know what they are like in Australia haven't worked here with them

I was working there as an intern in Abu Dhabi office as a Document controller. The work environment was great not so much pressure. Breaks were joyful. Co-Workers were supporting.

Productive, very respectful, very competent staff and QS professional

Arcadis is a good company to work for in terms of Quantity surveying and cost consulting background. I worked for EC harries which is one of the best cost conulting firms in the current industry. throughout these years i have gained a thorough understanding of working with the clients as well as contractors thus managing the project costs in accordance with the contract

good work place

success in overseeing all phases of an architectural design process and liaise with local authorities for approvals of many major projects for government and private-sector clients.

Great company to work in

Gre international network, high paced, but with significant pressures. Great multi disciplinary team to work with and challenges vary allowing for great career growth.

Worked with International Consulting companies such as Hyder Consulting, WS ATKINS etc

The company is involved in taking big projects and key clients only which was a major risk involved with their business which made them failed in retaining their staffs.

Good exposure to commercial and retail design

I got to work on Prestigious projects like Dubai hills estate mall, Mirdiff City Centre, and La Mer (site office) Worked in the Interior Design department mostly:- -Involvement in early design stages -Design documentation -Preparation of presentation materials -Consultant Meetings and discussions As a part of our curriculum, I was required to be involved in a urban planning. Hence I got a chance to work for the Urban Planning Department on the Emaar South Project

Good

The company I worked for was called Hyder Consulting. Hyder Consulting was purchased by Arcadis. The company was small and had few clients in the Arabian Gulf. Overall, the management was good.

no commints

No fair, no future, no guarantee, giving salary not enough for rent , schools and food, when project stopped they terminate people with cancelling the visa after one month, nobody listen to our complains, HR wasting several months for visa application.

Good Company to work

Here we just do the concept design , rest of the design is happening at the global design center.more of design co-ordination is whats happening at the local office.

Great environment

Had a great experience at Arcadis. Was able to greatly enhance my interpersonal skills and I also learned new skills such as how to interpret contracts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arcadis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Arcadis