Arabtec Construction

United Arab Emirates232 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Very good

I liked that company and the workers there every good and the staff very honest and I advised to everyone to join the arabtac company as soon as possible

relax place to work

Arabtec is extremely great company the only issue is job security you can terminated at any time on site . company is very professional good highly experienced man power which make the work easy . safety culture is very good but still fatalities are normal :D

Pros

good salary. alternate Saturday off, timely annual leave

Cons

job security

Learning school

If u have good ref or link, u can go ahead otherwise just learn in arabtec and go on. Unnecessary managersWrong personnel on wrong placeA lay man can understand that there is politics in arabtec and they take decisions only for showoff. Unnecessary office work, unnecessary hiring of top management. That's y arabtec ( one of the leading company) situation is like a pandolom nowadays.

Pros

Good company to learn

Cons

Over burden of upper management

Enjoyed the Daily Challenges and Growth

I appreciate and privilege to be a part of one of the leading construction company such as Arabtec Contrustion LLC. Working in a construction company as a Document Controller is a very challenging role.Dealing, meeting and coordinating with different people and cultures is not a hindrance to meet our same goals and this helps me grow and be more aware of the important purport of my Job. Day to day basis is an enjoyable moment for me, specially we build a relationship that bond us like a family.

Pros

Provides Transportation Service Vehicle

Cons

1 day off / long hours of work

I was supporting my team and still I miss all that management.

Good Afternoon.I was working in arabtec as a construction manager for around 10 years..I really appreciate Arabtec and still I miss that time because Arabtec was a nice and best company,Thanks.

Light Atmosphere with Cheerful Colleague

I have met a lot of people from different walks of life. It broadens my perspective and horizon and it helped me a lot for growth and the workplace and people taught me a lot of useful values to live for.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and 1 day off (alternate Sat)

Very valuable information

Arabtec is one of the leading Contractor in UAE, but due to present situation company lead to merge to other company, Arabtec provide many positive development to my lift

Arabtec is larg company

Excellent Work environment ... big challenges , interview ,Restructuring the company, the most added value to my experiences as manager and Member of board directors

Productive and Can learn new things

Company is good for experienced people. You need Godfather to grow more. Without Godfather survival is difficult. Working atmosphere is good and learn new things in your career.

good and professional people

the staffs are professional and team work, they have a good management structure and benefits. i loved to worked with arabtec again but unfortunately that time they wanted me to transfer, i have to choose my daughters safety.

Working in this company feels none existence. Im working at site project base with JV company under sponsor company after completing the project we are terminated despite an excellent recommendation from direct manager

Arabtec is a good company to work for and i would recommend working for this company. There is a lot of opportunity for the employees to learn and broaden their career.

Great experience; lacks vision

Great company to work for, but lacks a vision for the future. Always feel the management's insecurity. Could do more to make the employees feel appreciated.

Best

Best company to work in.. Professional staff and friendly environment.. ATC has a complete organization setup which can help out to do everything in a proper channel..

Don't work in this Company

Stressful work place. Long hours of work in the construction site. No medical insurance. Arab bosses were horrible and had no consideration for employees.

Experienced

my growth in Arabtec since i join till now it's show summary itself which is that my education status don't match with my designation and still i am delivering service in Arabtec.

Pros

Free Accommodation & Transport

Cons

As per requirements

construction

Long hours working and learning place to build your construction industry experience. management have changed several time, because of which the management environment is still not stable.

Pros

secure job and timely salary

Cons

long working hours, no bonus

friendly staff but high demanding

very friendly staff to work with is one of the most important things for me which i have found it here. Job is stable and the salary gets deposited on time.

A very nice company

During my employment at Arabtec, the company have a vast number of projects. Work at the office start as soon as you step in the office. A very well managed and coordinated company. The working environment is really a good one.

Pros

Well mananged

Cons

N/a

Knowledge is light

Having to work with a team on this one is a great key for me, I was more happy to serve this great company when I worked for them. Each and everyone has fresh and brilliant ideas on table. Till the completions of this project I gained alot additional skill set.

Pros

Break time

Cons

Focus

Good working place with busy schedule

For me it is very busy & hectic work schedule from which I keep on learning more day by day. Basically I am handling two positions with balance as a procurement officer & store in-charge., Actually this is like challenge to me & I am enjoying My this type of double tasks keeping smoothness in both.

Pros

Not yet

Cons

More work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arabtec Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Arabtec Construction