Arabtec Construction

United Arab Emirates232 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Good produtivity

Arabtec is very very good construction company in dubai no#1company.they have good facilities for the labour and the staff salary always on time never face the probblem regarding to the salary. Accommadion and transportation management very nice

Overall good company

I learn alot at arabtec construction. It was a good organization where new people can learn and improve their skills. Very low salary increments.good accommodation facility.

Good company in arabtec

My hope in arabtec company help my family .and increase salary position Chang in company and good company good company good salary monthly new rules regulations more than construction site or villa more than labour power good safety team mangmentGood civil team mangmentGood CEO in company

Pros

Free trasnsport etc

Cons

12 hours

relax place to work

Arabtec is extremely great company the only issue is job security you can terminated at any time on site . company is very professional good highly experienced man power which make the work easy . safety culture is very good but still fatalities are normal :D

Pros

good salary. alternate Saturday off, timely annual leave

Cons

job security

work culture non productive

Management attitude pathetic, salary cuts upto 35% for all staff, partiality in job. Nobody cares performance all they need work for 11 hrs thats it. Nobody cares cost and productivity

You need to learn on your own

I have survived 4 years with Arabtec, I can say that I learned so much in this company. However I felt like my efforts were not appreciated. Job title is still the same whilst salary is not well compensated.

prodective and fun

Good experience and knowledge Good management Job geranti Great future Good comiunication Good company Good salary pakge Good management and Qulify staff

An excellent family type atmosphere

A very nice friendly oriented working atmosphere. The work load is well distributed among colleagues . Work pressure varies based on work increase decrease

Productive and competitive workplace

The company is competitive in all aspect of production , effeciency and results oriented. The company adheres to fair policy when it comes to employees benefits and uphold UAE laws of labor. EXPO 2020 is their masterpiece projects that adheres to excellence and performance. On the construction site, the management adheres to safety first policy and busy oriented workplace that increase productivity.

Competitive Workplace

Very competitive workplace and job security is not good with the new management. But you get to learn a lot specially if you are open to that. Best place if you get a good project manager and a villa site project.

Pros

Family Insurance and Conveyance Allowance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arabtec Construction?

good and professional people

the staffs are professional and team work, they have a good management structure and benefits. i loved to worked with arabtec again but unfortunately that time they wanted me to transfer, i have to choose my daughters safety.

Productive & work culture is good

ARABTEC is a good company to work, Mangers are really guiding the people well. company policy for employee is best than any other company. Salary is on time always.

Hectic with long travels from and to the site.

managing a large workforce of about 1500 labours at their workplace and accomodation. Studying the labour mentality. labour behaviour forecast for water scarcity , Toilets etc.

Good company ,salary on time,perfect management team work.

All is well in Arab tec. the most enjoyable part of job. i like arab tec,i miss arab tec.....! if they ask me to return back i will ready to back. but i here the current situation of Arab Tec is not good...!

Pros

well

Cons

8 to 10

N/a

This company is good in employees care and good in salary benefits. it is one of the reliable company with good work force and management. it is good to work.

Don't work in this Company

Stressful work place. Long hours of work in the construction site. No medical insurance. Arab bosses were horrible and had no consideration for employees.

construction

Long hours working and learning place to build your construction industry experience. management have changed several time, because of which the management environment is still not stable.

Pros

secure job and timely salary

Cons

long working hours, no bonus

friendly staff but high demanding

very friendly staff to work with is one of the most important things for me which i have found it here. Job is stable and the salary gets deposited on time.

Yes good company

I am worked as 5 years in dubai as a Arabtec construction LLC now I am working un india very good company when I cancel my visa company as told me dnt go india I will improve u r salary as told but can't understand

Pros

I need

Good

not bad

work culture is good overall but varies from project to project overall not a bad company to work for Salary is always on time but very difficult to move up in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

low salary

My experience

I have been working with Arabtec Construction for two years now and two months and it has been one of the most highlighted part of my entire career for i have been still in the company. I have encountered different kinds of people with different races, culture and even attitude. I have assisted them in a way that they will be comfortable. Our management has handles us very securely, managers are supportive with our needs and always there to protect us, salary is coming late (which is very important) and lastly nice environment. Leaving the company doesn't mean that i didn't like my work, but what i am aftering for is my growth. It's also my dream to venture out my skills, and i would be much comfortable to move on to my desired field which is the Admin.

Pros

In between my 9 hours there is an hour break for lunch.

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arabtec Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Arabtec Construction