Arabtec Construction

United Arab Emirates232 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Overall good company

I learn alot at arabtec construction. It was a good organization where new people can learn and improve their skills. Very low salary increments.good accommodation facility.

Very good

I liked that company and the workers there every good and the staff very honest and I advised to everyone to join the arabtac company as soon as possible

Construction and building contract

It was very organised management team I learn many things from this company they have a good procedure for employees and it is very large construction company in UAE

Pros

Company provided good facility for the employees

Cons

Every 2 year that changing the management

relax place to work

Arabtec is extremely great company the only issue is job security you can terminated at any time on site . company is very professional good highly experienced man power which make the work easy . safety culture is very good but still fatalities are normal :D

Pros

good salary. alternate Saturday off, timely annual leave

Cons

job security

I was supporting my team and still I miss all that management.

Good Afternoon.I was working in arabtec as a construction manager for around 10 years..I really appreciate Arabtec and still I miss that time because Arabtec was a nice and best company,Thanks.

good

I worked at arabtec more than 8 years, and i achieved my goals which is assigned to me from the management on site , and i completed all projects with good progress.

Pros

etc

Cons

kjh

Played a major role in winning prestigious jobs

Highly proficient and career oriented, having over 32 years of proven work experience in Business Development- Business Analysis – Key Account Management for both Corporate & SME clients – Sales Management - Market Research – Customer Relations – Product Management, Sales and Marketing - Real Estate – Event Management

It is very Good company, salary on time

I worked in this company around 5 years, I started Site Engineer, but now I am a project eng. I worked in Alot of projects for this company till the handing over date..

You need to learn on your own

I have survived 4 years with Arabtec, I can say that I learned so much in this company. However I felt like my efforts were not appreciated. Job title is still the same whilst salary is not well compensated.

Light Atmosphere with Cheerful Colleague

I have met a lot of people from different walks of life. It broadens my perspective and horizon and it helped me a lot for growth and the workplace and people taught me a lot of useful values to live for.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and 1 day off (alternate Sat)

Very valuable information

Arabtec is one of the leading Contractor in UAE, but due to present situation company lead to merge to other company, Arabtec provide many positive development to my lift

Competitive Workplace

Very competitive workplace and job security is not good with the new management. But you get to learn a lot specially if you are open to that. Best place if you get a good project manager and a villa site project.

Pros

Family Insurance and Conveyance Allowance

underpaid

I have been working at Arabtec Construction llc full-time for more than 12 years Pros • Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here). • Free parking. Cons • Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute. • At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.

Arabtec is larg company

Excellent Work environment ... big challenges , interview ,Restructuring the company, the most added value to my experiences as manager and Member of board directors

Productive and Can learn new things

Company is good for experienced people. You need Godfather to grow more. Without Godfather survival is difficult. Working atmosphere is good and learn new things in your career.

Good

Avery good company to work on ....., its giving a very good experience in the field of construction.... its a multi-national company which welcome every person to work on.

good and professional people

the staffs are professional and team work, they have a good management structure and benefits. i loved to worked with arabtec again but unfortunately that time they wanted me to transfer, i have to choose my daughters safety.

Productive Company

I learned to be patient and develop more of my skills for the past 11 years that I have been working on this company, I dedicated my life as this company served as a family to me. But unfortunately, the company terminated me for the reason that I am not sure of. Still, the Arabtec gave me lessons and experience that I can use for my future endeavors.

Working in this company feels none existence. Im working at site project base with JV company under sponsor company after completing the project we are terminated despite an excellent recommendation from direct manager

Good Place to Work

Good Place to Work. Best company to learn in UAE. Practices the best methods in the industry. Will be very helpful to acquire knowledge for future jobs.

Arabtec is a good company to work for and i would recommend working for this company. There is a lot of opportunity for the employees to learn and broaden their career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arabtec Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Arabtec Construction