Arabtec Construction

Arabtec Construction Employee Reviews for Storekeeper

Storekeeper6 reviews
United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Good company ,salary on time,perfect management team work.

All is well in Arab tec. the most enjoyable part of job. i like arab tec,i miss arab tec.....! if they ask me to return back i will ready to back. but i here the current situation of Arab Tec is not good...!

Pros

well

Cons

8 to 10

Good work place

Good work place and supporting team to improve our self.to learn new work and procedures. create new contacts with staffs, managers and suppliers.get family allowances and insurance

dedicate and involvement with company work policy for up coming prrogress

To work in a challenging and creative environment where my knowledge, skills, and experience are aptly utilized and challenged to meet the needs of a growing global-minded company , Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability, Supervision

Pros

dinner party weekly once

Cons

health care monthly plan

Overall nice

I am very hard worker and much more learned from the management from 2001 to till date

Self-directed with initiative towards work as well as ability to learn fast and can deliver work under pressure.

The foremost thing I do in the morning when arrived at work is to look into my emails, then I will prioritize my actions for the whole week. And since I have been in charge in time keeping for attendance of our staff and crew of our department, I used to update our daily attendance base on our daily time sheet and to be forwarded to our HR department every 1st week of the month. Then, the next matter that I need to perform is to update our material/stock card base on the incoming and outgoing of materials. I do also administrative work like processing of the leave request, air ticket request and other documents as needed for our staff and crew for their vacation. Monitor their departure and arrival dates for the arrangement of vehicle to send and as well as they pick up at the airport. I used to monitor also our revolving fund and I was in charge of preparing petty cash reimbursement for our department. I was in charge also in preparing materials to be delivered as needed in our project site, process of various documents in Dubai Chamber of Commerce if materials are to be transported to our project outside the UAE. I enjoy a lot in all the duties and responsibilities that I am doing on my present work because these sums to my experience. And I don’t see any hardest part of my job because I love my work that much and I enjoy working with my co-workers.

Review

A leading construction company in the U.A.E.it was involved in the construction of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, which stands 828 metres tall. Nearby, the Burj Lake Hotel, now called the Address Hotel, has recently been completed, in a joint venture with Six Construct. This earned recognition in the world as The New Hotel of 2008.

Pros

high standard of quality and service

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arabtec Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Arabtec Construction Reviews by Location