Arabtec Construction
View all Arabtec Construction reviews

Arabtec Construction

Arabtec Construction Employee Review

It is very good company and can refer any talented job seekers

It's a very good company in UAE. Good management and an inspiring one. Can learn as well as implement our good ideas. The management will consider our suggestions for the benefit of the company.

Same roleSame location

Enjoyed the Daily Challenges and Growth

I appreciate and privilege to be a part of one of the leading construction company such as Arabtec Contrustion LLC. Working in a construction company as a Document Controller is a very challenging role.Dealing, meeting and coordinating with different people and cultures is not a hindrance to meet our same goals and this helps me grow and be more aware of the important purport of my Job. Day to day basis is an enjoyable moment for me, specially we build a relationship that bond us like a family.

Pros

Provides Transportation Service Vehicle

Cons

1 day off / long hours of work
Same role

Light Atmosphere with Cheerful Colleague

I have met a lot of people from different walks of life. It broadens my perspective and horizon and it helped me a lot for growth and the workplace and people taught me a lot of useful values to live for.

Pros

Cons

Long hours and 1 day off (alternate Sat)
Same location

Very good

I liked that company and the workers there every good and the staff very honest and I advised to everyone to join the arabtac company as soon as possible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arabtec Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Arabtec Construction
  • It is very good company and can refer any talented job seekers