arabia taxi dubai logo

arabia taxi dubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Streesful

Good company but too much problems In some time today my 12days off my duty because my partner have accident the car and car goes to the company maintenance work shop

please stay safe and fellow on roads instruction

i saw lots educated people with me in my team. arabia taxi is the place hard working.you need to be active all the time and need to be clean to face customer with very good behavior.

Teaching Competencies

Every day is typical day over here because of regular new challenges. I learned many more about teaching, quality, operation, management, work culture etc. Hardest part is to become illiterate to literate while enjoyable part is to share knowledge & information with other employees for the company interest.

Taxi Driving is only for serious and English fluent.

I worked as a taxi driver as a successful. Taxi driving is not easy in Dubai. Bcos passengers need the perfection of driver in all aspects. should be Fluent in English, roads knowledge, and a good listener.I worked being humble and patience. Thaths why I couldn't get even a single customer complaint in 4 years. Really hard to maintain 0 in 4 years. Zero percent of rta or company or road or traffic fines. But I really enjoyed..

that was a great experience

its nice to there. i have great memories. the management was a bit rod for drivers. but as a hole was ok. i work hard and i got good salary. during my job i hate workshop because for small fault it took to much time to prepare taxi.i always kept my car clean and i hate dirty car.

Pros

no lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at arabia taxi dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question