Apple Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates51 reviews

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,003 reviews

A great learning environment

Good working environment. Good place for people who love to learn new things especially because of new product launches every year. 2 days off so you can rest.

Fun but stressful

I do not feel like tbe ckmpany cared about you and thr people eho eork here is toxic snd does not csre. Managers tend to not care about you unless it benefit the

Good company

Good environment with high benefits all the time busy so strict with the duty time work good thing is two days off and you can grow up in your career

Fun place

Working at apple was always with great positive energy time flies you enjoy working and it’s just 6 hours of job. The best thing you could ask for is time in a day.

Productive Place

A good review includes enough detail to give others a feel for what happened. Explain which factors contributed to your positive, negative or just so-so experience. You might also offer your view on what the company is doing well, and how they can improve. But keep things friendly and courteous!

Depending on the manager

I've enjoyed working there till I had a I had a certain manager that I had to work with and they we not just supportive, if anything it was like a personal vendetta you have to keep dodging bullets from them.Other managers some were beyond awesome so it was just my luck :(

very professional management and diverse work space

So far the top of my list for best companies to work for. My time with Apple was brief because it was a temporary contract. Thorough and detailed training was provided.

Pros

so many

Cons

close to none

Great work place

Was great I had good time and i would work there again if I would apply again. Apple is very good and I am happy I was there because it is extraordinary

Well paying job, long working hours and unfair management

Working at apple paid very well. It was nice working with customer and colleagues but the management at the store was terrible. It was more about personal friendships rather than performance. And nothing was done about complaints made by the whole team.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Terrible management

Warning

If your someone who follows orders and has military background, wishes not to express opinions and ideas and can stand in your feet for 10 hours. This is the place for you! Salary is good, if your able to buddy buddy the leadership and willing to wait half your life. You might get promoted to their ranks where you get almost triple salary. For talking about holidays and what car you bought last weekend. Don’t get me wrong Apple is a great place to work. However Apple UAE is broken and is controlled by a collective of leadership friends that protect each other and if you attempt to call them out on there misdemeanors. Kiss your career goodbye.

Pros

Amazing colleagues - satisfactory salary

Cons

Everything else

Good working place

Good place to work at with great salary and occasional food for employees. The interview process is a bit tricky but be yourself and you have a chance of getting in.

Very lively place with a great bunch of people to work with.

A great environment to work in. Everyone is very supportive and provides a great learning experience. Great leaders and managers and multiple nationalities makes it a very diverse place. Time punctuality is a must. Every day is the most enjoyable one.

Pros

occasionally free lunch and lot of activities.

Cons

shift timings sometimes.

Fun work place with multicultural people

A fast-paced environment with challenges every day. The working environment is fun where colleagues become family and are helpful. The management is supportive and understanding as well.

Fun workplace and great employer

Great Work environment! Fantastic work culture, great benefits. Always striving for excellence and always a notch above the rest of the business world

Productive workplace

amazing people , amazing atmosphere. would go back to working with them again and again without a doubt. very good staff with astonishing salary. recommended by me.

Amazing

Working in a friendly atmosphere with experts in technical support for the iOS software as engineers working on solving software issues by making inbound and outbound calls with customers

mangers are bad

was a good experience when first joined but management are so bad that when customers are angry its hard to find them. Working 10 hours a day away from loved ones is really hard.

Pros

good pay

Cons

long hours and bad management

amazing place

it was just a fun place to work at, our day began with a little briefing, all the staff was allocated to different areas and after that everyone started by making sure all the display items were on and in working condition and all the items we stocked. then we just had to help the costumers with their needs by providing excellent customer service.

Fun at the workplace

They are really good to advance people skills. Leadership like never seen before, They love their people and help them grow in an optimistic way......

Pros

great leadership

Cons

Great experience to interact and work with clients

-Organization promotes a learning culture -Targets are achievable and flexible -Products are easy to sell since they are top quality -Focus on employee engagement and development is strong

Not the Apple of my eye

I'd been with Apple a long time, and things changed. Under Steve Jobs, it was a fun and thriving place with Managers who cared for you and wanted the best for you. But things changed once he passed. Typical days would include meetings, figures would be talked about more and targets. I learned that now in Apple, your life is only as easy as how easy you make your Line Manager's day. A lot of Managers only care about their progression, not your own. That said, the peer culture - friendships and good times with everyone on your level is amazing. If you aren't too bothered about progression and you want a good paying job (for retail) with great times with new friends, yes, that's Apple.

Pros

Good share scheme

Cons

Poor shift pattern.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apple