Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates308 reviews

Great place to work and learn

I enjoyed my work experience at Apparel Group, It was enlightening and I learnt all through my time there. Fdom the interview to working at the store and meeting different people from bscgrounds other than mine. Great place to thrive and succeed

fun work place

i have learned a lot in the apparel group as it was my first job in uae and I have made good improvements in the work as well as my personal life. I really appreciate the opportunity I have got

Pros

fun places

Cons

long hours and comp off not paid or given

good experince

Administrative tasks and projects relating to all phases of Human Resource services such as relocation, promotions, transfer, termination, recruitment benefits and compensation.

Pros

commision

good company

very understanding management ,good atmosphere but salaries are not awesome and transportation is not perfect .

Environment was competitive, every now than they have learning programs, work culture was good.

I had good time with the company, learned a lot. Environment was competitive,which help us to be on our toes every day and be exceptional day in day out.

Fun

As a visual merchandiser, display designer or window dresser, it would be your job to create eye-catching product displays in shops and store. You will be responsible for presenting products in a way that attracts customers and maximizes sales. This could mean anything from decorating a store in seasonal themes such as summer and winter to making sure your store’s displays fit the company’s brand image.

place to work

It help in developing our personality as we are dealing with different people. The company help us a lot especially in enhancing our knowledge by teaching us to make the paper works.

Pros

Free food and transportation

Cons

Overtime not paid

Productive and fun working culture

Great team work Great management Awsome work culture Long working hours but very productive Team management works awsomly Open communication Great place to work in different work environments

good to place to learn new thigs

Hi. it was nice to work at apparel group as a team member .i worked as a sale associate so i need achieve target before my shift end.i learn apparel group as all things.how to do proper customer service,maintain the stock level, cashiering,stock in&out ,VM side,etc....so that i can say am fast learner.the company management is good.my workplace culture is very good and theirs lots of challengesthe. harddest part is store team because we have more then 20 staff .so i need to show my talent and hard work its not easy to find out staffs.the most enjoyable moment is very day i learn lots new things.

Not good place to grow

There’s no a proper plan to improve the people or increase the salary or promote them or to take them for the next step in the career but the good point of them the amount of knowledge that they give it to the staff

Jobs at Apparel Group

See more jobs

Fun work place

It was good experience working with apparel.there was multi nationality so I enjoyed working with them,company was growing fast, they have got so many awards from UAE govt.so overall it is a gud place to work.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Full time

Great life school - giving opportunities, coaching, mentoring

Apparel Group is providing plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, explore retail business from inside, challenge yourself and grab new unlimited responsibilities.

Pros

Free lunches in the office

Cons

Breaks, healthcare, allowances

good place to have the right experience

as a manager you need to be updated with all the info about your store and staff , its has a lots of pressure but manager job is meant to be like that because of the responsibilities he has to accomplish every day , i learned how to manage how to be professional with colleagues and line managers , good management , about the culture , you need to follow the standards what ever is the situation , pressure is the hard part as a manager you need to find solutions to make the monthly target happen , the enjoyable time is the time that we spend out side the job , going out as a family to let off the pressure and get some positive energy to keep going towards your goal .

Pros

free trips

Cons

tasks accomplishment

One of the good place to work

A good place to work, I learned lots of things here like eg. preparing a financial report to increase business and to be patient. I enjoyed every moment working with this company.

Pros

free meal

Sales staff

you will get more Than Your Job description work and same salary , never get to the next leave even if you become always in the top , if they promote me no extra money always duty more than 9 hr, i learn Every Thing because i'm always doing extra job and about my job description i learn how to be always number one how to serve the customer , how to handle the issues

Cons

N/a

I have been worked as an store manager

Apparel group is one of the leading company in the middle East and I was the part of that organisation last 3 year. It was really amazing place to work if I'll get the chance against definitely will join the organisation.

Pros

Na

Cons

Depends

People are so nice and so happy to work with them.

I learned a lot of things in this company specially in customer service and be a good team leader. I hope I can work again with them and be part again of their good company.

Pros

bonding time

Cons

overtime

good wokplace

nothing as such to eplain very good company best employer good atmosphere goood management staff was very helpful nothing say as much so much branch wee

Pros

Cons

no long hous

I can handle time and pressure, flexible

Too seek a career challenging field would be able to contribute my knowledge and skills to improve our team and I we'll do my best to help our company

Pros

Free lunch etc

Cons

Minimum hours

work place

Every day I embark on my day with positive mindset, to learn new things about fashion.Store tasks, briefing about store KPI daily, weekly, MTD, YTD and to set the goal for the day. As far as i'am concerned about rules and regulations of the company, what to do and what to d'nt do, Customer service training, Product advantage training, Team work, body language. About management apparel group is the 2nd enormous retail organisation in U.A.E, Apparel group is a multi national company. The hardest part of the job is during Ramadan pick up hours. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when we achieve our goal.

Pros

Apparel Group is a great place to work.

Cons

Cost of living is high as per salary.

One of the fast growing company but High Job Insecurity

Apparel as a group is huge and is a good platform to understand the vast and diversified culture under one roof as the company has more than 70+ international brands. if you getting a chance to work in Dept like Accounts, IT, training, Hr its a great platform. For others, it's a highly insure platform. They don't think of the impact of the firing on the individual and family associated. As Company is still on developing stage, Decisions are impromptu. Company lacks in right and timely flow of communication. Beware of Politics and favouritism in the company. The top leaders are good but always be misguided by their team. Company Believe in one thing "Change or you will be Changed".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group