Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates308 reviews

Great place to work and learn

I enjoyed my work experience at Apparel Group, It was enlightening and I learnt all through my time there. Fdom the interview to working at the store and meeting different people from bscgrounds other than mine. Great place to thrive and succeed

very bad company

it's very bad company at all and they can't thing good to achaive the target and also not care staff all staff this company they only wait until they find another work .this company it's only station. I swear no one learn from it . of course if this company good you will see looking to management good . but they only take few experience in mangment to save salary and this down way

I like main apparel group company all staffs is very helpful and friendly atmosphere

All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.

Good

Attendance at least 5 minutes before the interview, attention to appearance and formal wear, self-confidence, tact and attendance and not to be distracted

Good environment, Fun colleagues.

It was an enjoyable working time with Apparel. And my skills was enhanced, and discovered new learnings. I also met new friends and experienced to be with people who has different personalities. My skills in sales and customer service was also enhanced.

It was fantastic experience with apparel

I done work very enjoyable . And I did work with good experienced professional workers. And great management team. I learned so much things about such amazing work. I would like to join apparel again and again.. Thanks for all apparel team.

وقت طويل في الشغل و مفيش مقابل للاوفر تايم و بيغيرو في العقد المتفق عليه

الراتب كويس لحد ما في تغطية التكاليف لكن غير مناسب لساعات العمل . الشركة بتنزل الرواتب في معادها ، لكن بتغير في العقد عادي تغير في الراتب او النظام المتفق عليه مثلا عدد ساعات العمل 8 تبقى 9 ولو اكتر من 9 لا يوجد مقابل الاوفر تايم. او الاتفاق على وجود راتب اساسي + نسبة من الارباح يتغير لان الراتب حيعتمد على الارباح فقط.

fast paced environment

competitive environment lack of good infrastructure lack of good employee benifits long working hours including weekends lack of vision on employee growth

Poor Management

I was worked in FnB brand cold stone owns by apparel , the first two three years was really good , they had increase the salary , the support good works , but The management keep changing , even HR So we need to keep adjusting for new management , if they new they brings new standard , that’s was soo crazy .

Not confortable

A good company to work with in the world but the management are not good they don't treat there staff well, the chaorman of the company is very good and calm man, but some people working under him are not good at all.

Jobs at Apparel Group

See more jobs

good

co-operative, assertive and fast paced and dynamic working environment with strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with staff.

Productive and Amazing Industry

It's really a cool and awesome working in retail sales. You will be able to practice your patience and listening skills so you can give customer satisfaction with every customer you will encounter.

Good management

I learned lot with good management and working with higher management and completing work before deadline. Always we work as team and supporting each staff.

i Have a good experience in sales and customer services

Apparel group is a good please to increase your experience level . and apparel group is best company of the top best company in UAE. AM working as a sales associate in apparel group.. it very good experience.

Massive organization

well structured company and big number of employees. Apparel it is a school where i learnt most of the retail knowledge and grew my talent and experience

Smt

They made new strategy called "Salf Management Team" with zero salary and only commission with no warning or even respect for the running contracts which is unstable and unfair

Fast Growing company with good management experience

Company is handling more then 50 brands and cover almost every type of retail stores. Proper training and working under experienced seniors give so much learn and improvement in professional skills. Growth in the company is slow,But overall that was really a good experience to work with them

Apparel group is a company with good reputation in UAE.

Giving a great working environment and great training sessions to the employees to sucess in their daily job. Giving good experience in work place and customer service.

fun work place

A typical day at work depended on the shift with evening being super busy.Learnt alot there most importantly how to always put the customer first. Hardest part was when doing split shifts.

Pros

reimbursement

Cons

long sale hours

Enjoying the time with staff withmaking good fun to each others.

"APPAREL" is well known and growing company I learned lot of things from Apparel. relaxing environment, sometime there is pressure about sale and target but same time they gave motivation ideas for achieve the goals. team building programs, training, Mystery shoppers always made us excited.

Stressful job

Basically it is a Gujarati company and who ever joins with recommendation in this company they will get promoted very soon and the person who is already serving since 10 years gets degraded by this type of promotions & activities and they expect every one to be multitasker at all times except the recommended ones. No appreciation at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group