Apparel Group logo

Apparel Group Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager33 reviews
United Arab Emirates33 reviews

Na

Apparel group in general good company to learn more things about retail live, you will learn more The better for you to learn every thing to get more experience

Advanced training being provided to all the employes while joining

Great place to work all the time and give space in terms of work culture and to keep balancing your families. Wonderful experienced shared with apparel management.

Bad experience

Very bad management,artificial,cruel,without knowledge...... Treat people like slave I'll never recommend the group to any 1 .... Better to go back home to work with them Big Mafia

Productive and motivated

They provide lots of training for the team as well as for the Mngr that will able to enhance the knowledge of all especially in terms of customer service.

Management change almost every year.

Workload or positional growth available but salary wise growth not available. Nationality wise descrimination is fully available. Many of them passing time and saving their ads which makes the whole team experience bad.

Good to working under Apparel group, the owner is really down to earth. I really respect from bottom of my heart.

Good working culture, Pay scale also good as compare with others but middle management need to improve a lots, sometimes it's really weird to work with them.Top management where nice.

Do not suggest

I really dont suggest you to work in this company if you expect good treatment good salary and to have work life balance. There is nothing i like about it

Productive and fun working culture

Great team work Great management Awsome work culture Long working hours but very productive Team management works awsomly Open communication Great place to work in different work environments

good place to have the right experience

as a manager you need to be updated with all the info about your store and staff , its has a lots of pressure but manager job is meant to be like that because of the responsibilities he has to accomplish every day , i learned how to manage how to be professional with colleagues and line managers , good management , about the culture , you need to follow the standards what ever is the situation , pressure is the hard part as a manager you need to find solutions to make the monthly target happen , the enjoyable time is the time that we spend out side the job , going out as a family to let off the pressure and get some positive energy to keep going towards your goal .

Pros

free trips

Cons

tasks accomplishment

One of the good place to work

A good place to work, I learned lots of things here like eg. preparing a financial report to increase business and to be patient. I enjoyed every moment working with this company.

Pros

free meal

Jobs at Apparel Group

Store Manager positions
See more jobs

I have been worked as an store manager

Apparel group is one of the leading company in the middle East and I was the part of that organisation last 3 year. It was really amazing place to work if I'll get the chance against definitely will join the organisation.

Pros

Na

Cons

Depends

It’s good field for learning business

Iam looking for new challenge to improve myself and my workplace as well and also to go through new experiences to add to my resume to keep improving and learning to help the organization to achieve their targets

Cons

Flexible

Productive KPI Oriented, Fun work place

Good learning experience for anyone experienced and non experience.Multicultural working atmosphere; best learning organization with objective of people and business growth.

no future grow

i work with apparel almost 4 year . first years was great i had pass the apparel manager program with high percentage after that no training has been done and no chance to grow i was training the team and developing other manager from my previous experience . which lead me to leave the company and look for other opportunity

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours without payment

Challening job great working with a team

Culture was good as we have to interact with the local customers. Management is good but not so pleasing .Hardest part sometimes convincing the customer as due to some language barrier. Working as a team an supporting each member an running the entire show smoothly.

A good workplace for learning

A typical day at work in a store goes with the regular day to day store operations, briefing the team on our goals and achievements, leading by example on the sales floor, updating VM of the store and reporting throughout the day. I have learnt Multi -nationality team handling and a few new techniques of analyzing the business. The management could improve in being more understanding and supportive of the front end team. The workplace culture of Apparel is not one that can be referred to as an example . It has a much large scope of improvement. The hardest part of the job is managing work- life balance. The best part is challenging yourself, setting goals for yourself and achieving them in the form of numbers.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Long working hours, work cuture

Best experience to work with.

Managing multi nationality is one of a kind challenge in which I've learn a lot to this experience. It was fun experience, learning different culture as well.

creatives and funny

the group as of all its fine still only struggle with income penitents As learning the group having very strong trainers .and strong training in all business type .day starting one hour before mall timing preparing our store to be ready for our gust .coach in store team with the action plan for the day to reach our gols flowing up for full day and managing customers with team and office requirement is always flowing up to make sure that we are not missing any chance to achieve our targets and always having team activity .in apparel academy i learn a lots starting from customer service passing by people management business management and customer management with inventory management

Productive and Challenging Work Place And a Team Player

Being a store manager is quite tough because you have to ensure that everything is almost perfect by items and products that i'm handling. I've learn to be a team player and to be a flexible person to reach each other personalities to work with them. The most typical day at work every time that we are having a sale or promotion in our store. Lock of our brand sizes and stocks are the most hardest part of my job because our performance is getting useless. Every time we reach our sales target is the most enjoyable part of our job not because were getting an extra income but the success that i felt and the success of the company will growth us well.

Pros

Brand Trainings

Cons

Extra time

Productive and Learnt alot from the work place

I joined as the Asst Store Manager and in 8 Months duration at the work I got promoted as a Store Manager for 9000 Sq ft Store where 12 personnel were directly reporting me and I was reporting to Operation Manager on daily basis. I learned alot form the company as it is my first job in the UAE, the Management is very supportive and good to learn from. The most enjoyable part of job was interacting with different nationality people.

Pros

Taining in every depatment.

happy to work with apparel group

DID AMP and was happy being there. I wanted to continue but the market condition and the company situation during that time was not that good and they did not renew

Pros

Cons

only when business required
  • Apparel Group