Apparel Group Employee Reviews for ManagerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Had seen worst management in my decade plus professional carrier, having said this- focus is always to push for cost cutting by removing or hiring less salary/perks staff wherein they themself always strive to earn more, sounds sarcastic but it's true. Culture is poisonous with below standard leaders. Group owners are very supportive & always listens to their concerns but again this management very below required Dubai standards who always plays cheap politics to save their ***.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?
See more Apparel Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.6 out of 5 stars for Management
3.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Apparel Group
- How did you get your first interview at Apparel Group?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Apparel Group? What are the steps along t…2 people answered
- What benefits does Apparel Group offer?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Apparel Group?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Apparel Group?One person answered
- How often do raises occur at Apparel Group?One person answered
- Is Apparel Group hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered