Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

Cashier/Sales9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Flexible,hardworking and ready to do extra hours to finish the given duties.

Daily, Monthly, Year to Date achievements. Cashiering and Admin Works. Monitoring stocks I enjoy job to Visualize accessories display in my own Ideas.

Pros

free Transportation

Cons

reasonable time

I learned a lot from apparel group , cashiering customer service and helping the manager for their paper works. I worked here for 3 years the only problem in apparel they always terminate people or their staff.

Pros

Fun workplace, you will learn alot

Cons

Long hours split shift full shift

Productive and En-courageous

It's a beautiful place to work and a Positive Career Building Organization, I left Apparel due to my inability to get back to the UAE after I had my baby which was more than 6 months, I will be glad to work again with the Company.

Given the fact that i speak both English and chinese, i find my self using more of english than chinese

Learnt alot, my day at work is always fine but at times busy which makes it even better, management is supportive, no hard part, and the most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer appreciates your customer service.

People are so nice and so happy to work with them.

I learned a lot of things in this company specially in customer service and be a good team leader. I hope I can work again with them and be part again of their good company.

Pros

bonding time

Cons

overtime

Fun workplace

It's very good. A part of that company experience is learnable and lots of supporting form my all colleague and my manager are my prime responsibility to handle the sale and add the new customer for my company for better future

It was interesting and useful worplace

I have learned many interesting things with interesting and friendly co-workers.i have not felt the hardest part of the job as i enjoyed doing my job

Fun and sometimes busy workplace

A typical day at work is Challenging. I learned to become a focus and has a goal person. Management is very strick. My co-workers are very friendly and responsible. The hardest part of the job when the sale is very low. The most enjoyable part of the job is during promotions, though we are very busy and tired but rewarding we can have more overtime and incentives.

Pros

Free transportation and food allowance during overtime.

Cons

Long hours of duty

I got a good experience

• Innovative and profit-oriented professional with 10 years of extensive experience in high-volume sales. • Expertise in sales, pricing strategies, customer relations, need assessments, purchasing, staff training, supervision, monitoring and motivation. • Enthusiastic and proactive staff with hands-on management style, fostering a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. • Quick learner with the ability to easily grasp and apply new ideas, concepts, and methodologies. Innovative, dedicated and self-motivated team player; thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.

Pros

incentive

Cons

9 hour duty

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?

• Apparel Group