Apparel Group logo

Apparel Group Employee Reviews for Assistant Store Manager

Assistant Store Manager12 reviews
United Arab Emirates12 reviews

Massive organization

well structured company and big number of employees. Apparel it is a school where i learnt most of the retail knowledge and grew my talent and experience

Non

Apparel Group is very good company but inside management not that much supportive specially in Dune London.too much politics inside brand management..

Fast Growing company with good management experience

Company is handling more then 50 brands and cover almost every type of retail stores. Proper training and working under experienced seniors give so much learn and improvement in professional skills. Growth in the company is slow,But overall that was really a good experience to work with them

Apparel group is like learning school for retail

i learn more thing form apparel.apparel group is my first company in uae. in apparel group i did lots training abt VM taring product training stay gold training for customer service

Environment was competitive, every now than they have learning programs, work culture was good.

I had good time with the company, learned a lot. Environment was competitive,which help us to be on our toes every day and be exceptional day in day out.

dull and redundant atmosphere

the work place is fun depending on who you work with...but there is a lot of nepotism whereby indians are favoured more by the system whilst other nationalities are shunned, so much for a multicultural work place.

Pros

exposed to potential employers

Cons

social life is limited

Exciting place to work

Most days at work in the morning are even paced and relaxing. I've learned how to handle customers questions and how to be a better leader in the store. The managers who visit us at the store are good to the employees, and the area manager is very good at keeping in the loop with all the stores and helping us. The majority of people we have come into the store are people who are middle age all the way to elderly. The hardest part of the job is getting to train new staffs who have never know anything about sales before. I personally love working with the customers and my co-workers, most of the people get along and also love working there.

Pros

25% staff discount

Cons

30 minute break for a 8 hour 30minutes shift

A company that has to work harder on improving the performance in the business quality and customer service

I work nine hourse including 1 hr of break time, with one shift, morning, midday or afternoon. The workplace is located in the Burjuman Center.

Good Experience

Good place for a fresher to start with. A very fresh employee not known to retail can start his career with the company.Lots of training one can get and lots of responsibility.

Pros

o.t.

have good experience

i worked with apparel almost 5 years.have a great time with them we had 3 duty shift timings.8 hours duty we had to do.there is one day off in a week.i really enjoy to work with my colleagues

Jobs at Apparel Group

Assistant Store Manager positions
See more jobs

Customer service

How to satisfy Customer How to keep good relation with our customers. How to solve customer complain in a courteous and professional manner. How to lead the sale. How to greet the customer on the floor.

A typical day at work :)

As soon as i enter the store where i work,the greeting s from my colleagues is enchanting and the music and the ambience just gets me pumping like any adrenaline would do to you. Punch in and straight into action. I just love my work,dealing with customers. Sometimes its stress though but you are just able to hold your head high and say thank you ma'am or sorry ma'am. That's just the way it is. And again "back into action" :)
  • Apparel Group