Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

fair

Pressure and somewhere it was nice to work.It depends on the brand you work and the operation manager and area manager and store manager.I had a mix experience in apparel group. Opening stores was the hardest part of the job.

Pros

daily hit target incentive

Cons

no good pay

Productive and enjoyable

This company is one of the best I have worked in all my life. They are career building, very encouraging and multivating. The offer you different opportunities and more importantly the have a very good management

Pros

Free lunch and dinner in ova time

Cons

Working hours as per the UAE law

لعب البلياردو في أوقات الفراغ

اود العمل في مجموعة اباريل في اي مكان في العالم حتي اثبت خبراتي ومهاراتي ولتطوير منظومة العمل في المكان الذي سوف اعمل به ولكي اكون علي قدر المسؤولية في المهام التي سوف اكون مكلفا بها وشكرا

Given the fact that i speak both English and chinese, i find my self using more of english than chinese

Learnt alot, my day at work is always fine but at times busy which makes it even better, management is supportive, no hard part, and the most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer appreciates your customer service.

unproductivity & not fun att work over stress

The worst management I ever come across in my entire career. No proper management, not professional, the company filled with unqualified people. promising a lot and zero delivery.

Productive and enjoyable

I learnt how to company operates and how important it is for every business. I have a passion for computer science and I want to carry it out in the future. Working with APPAREL exposed me to rigid, fast-paced environments which have helped me develop time management skills; helping me adapt to the demands of Sixth Form. This is a skill that will benefit me massively at university as the workload increases in size and in quality.

Worst organization to work with

Oman management the most corrupt one . No learning , no evaluation , destructive gossip , country head focused on personal life of staffs than business . Harassment and humiliates staffs and managers . No pending off being paid . Hides staffs passports and harassed employee to make new one. HR and country head takes money from staffs to hire in company , internal corruption . No support on business is provided by the country head . Less focus on business and more focus on talking nonsense on shop floor with staffs . No mentoring and training for staffs . Growth prospective very less .

Pros

Less pressure of work means no one focus

Cons

No learning, lack of professionalism by higher management, can get growth only if you butter the country head

ambiente ameno para trabajar

Analisis contable y financiero diario, conciliaciones bancarias y ajustes, facturas y cuentas corrientes proveedores, manejo sistema bejerman contabilidad y sueldos.

Nice place to work with.

A very friendly company and a best place to work. I used to work as an HR and our team had achieved and developed a lot in 2 years. The goals were set for our vision and mission.

Pros

Monthly target active event

Cons

Health insurance

US Buying office

This one is the US buying office located in China and I needed to station there to guide my team for sample development & order follow up. I needed to pay the trip to South / North China for factory sourcing. I worked in our China office 5 days a week.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?

Apparel is a great place to work ,no racism ,no discrimination . Its a fun filled place of work , staffs are collaborative . We all work as a team and that makes work easy for everyone.

Yearly sports event

Will learn a lot about retail and gain knowledge thru the weekly training and regular communications with the management. Will have confidence to face any challenges I life.

Pros

birthday celebrations

Cons

health care

Prodyctive and fun work place

It was a great experience for me at apparel. It was i good 3 years. The work is very competitive as the company gives us targets in monthly basis. Recommend

Pros

Discounts

productive and busy workplace

working in my previous company was a very good experience. On my 2 years of working with Apparel group I've d learn a lot of things like how to handle a Store alone as In- Store Visual merchandiser. I could also say that the management was good in terms on operation but like the other company they also have some floss and room for improvement specially in accounting department. (Salary Delayed). I think as a visual merchandiser the hardest part of my job was during SALE time when the Brand gives order to display everything without removing anything from the NEW ARRIVAL (quantity mismanagement) that makes the store congested. On the other side working with a challenge gives me a chill to work more hard which i really enjoy specially when you are working as a TEAM. Over all on my 2 years working in APPAREL was really great and i looking forward to apply those knowledge and experience that i had learned from them and to discover more new knowledge that could help me to improve my Visual Merchandising skills.

Enjoyable employment

Enjoyed the flexible part-time hours that allowed me to maintain life-work balance. Also dealing with customers and being helpful with their selections was very pleasant. I am a people person, so communicating with customers was enjoyable.

buena

una empresa con un buen climax laboral, buenas personas y gran manejo de responsabilidades

Productive and Challenging fun place

Great place to be. It can be quite challenging but that is exactly what makes it enjoyable, each day you get to learn new things. It is a very fast paced environment and you have to think fast and move fast. A lot of people love skechers, so you get to meet a lot of people and also UAE being one of the most diverse places in the world Apparel becomes the place to be because it is a world in one. A lot of nationalities that would bring different cultures Its impossible not to learn and enjoy the place.

Pros

no free stuff

Cons

Good working environment in store, friendly staff

Overall work is good on daily basis, but management doesn't know how to handle give right benefits to the hardworking staff.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

overtime pay not paid well, delayed payment of salary and incentives

Everytime that im going to my duty it is always been exciting

Its been a great experience working in this company workung with different nationatily with different thoughts and culture.

A place where your growth is unlimited.

I loved working here, as there are multiple options where you explore yourself to the maximum. The staffs and the management are cordial. You need to be on the toes as most of the job works have stipulated deadlines. The friendly atmosphere makes the work for enjoyable.

Pros

Pantry service.

Cons

Working long hours.

fun place to work at

I first was an apprentice when i started working here. I was doing customer service, once I finished my apprenciship I slowly began working up to a higher level. and now I'm the account manager for the pubs we have contracts with and deal with or there orders and process them.

Pros

free lunch sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group