Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews in Sharjah

Sharjah5 reviews

Great experience working with Apparel group both knowledge and skill development

Through the pressure impacted on us,it helped me to develop my selling skills as well as great customer services. And the endless incentive schemes,which drives us to concetrate more with the customer so as to be rewarded as well as keepung the company's good reputation.

Pros

high ability to learn new skills and trainings

No growth at all.

You can gain skills and ideas but even you work hard and show your all ideas and skills with your all efforts you will never get growth in this company.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long working hours with no overtime payments.No increment and promotion.

customer assist

apparel group is big company for me but, im not satisfied of salary given to me, because I have experience to sales. thats why im looking a new job for share my quality skills and im hard working person.

Pros

free lunche

cons

It's a very good place to learn new things everyday

As any other business our daily objective is to achieve the daily target with having good KPI's, specially following with a good conversion. The management is highly concerned about the daily conversion. which is a good thing and this helps the store leaders to push the working staff to give there 100% customer service at any given time. What I have learned so far is by having a good conversion on a daily basis we can easily achieve the other KPI's such as ATV & UPT with little more effort. To achieve our targets the management give a tremendous support with implementing weekly incentive schemes and much more... Apprarel Group treats all employees in equal way. From retail staff to senior store managers all are treated in the same way which is a good motivational fact for all employees. There is no any hard part of the job. Every hard situations I take as a new challenge and I have all the support from my team to take quick solutions to any difficult situation. In any kind of a working place there will be always difficult situations to handle or hard decisions to make, so if you take all those as challenges and if you have good problem solving skills nothing will be so difficult and that's what I mostly enjoy where ever I work.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

Lack of Man Power

This is beneficial and interesting job with sometimes stress and funny moments.

I am glad that I have been the member of apparel group with benefits and serving my service. All I could learn is about the nature of different people with their funny and respective activities. Learning new knowledge was interesting and beneficial.

Pros

Enouraging good performace for better future.

Cons

Long hours work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apparel Group?

• Apparel Group