Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews in Dubai Free Zone

Dubai Free Zone8 reviews

Good work environment, challenging industry, many opportunities to learn new things. friendly atmosphere. Reporting managers are very helpful. Good team work.

Company development for worker growth but everything is good in working apparel group company

Need a development company growth for worker because since long time not up great labors salary but everything is good working apparel good & food is not good change the food service in labors camp.

Happy, good colleagues

In the morning we will get the deliveries and arrange the products, count the cash and do the checklist. I've learned a lot about the products that we have, handling customers.

sales executive

I have a good experience in sales and marketing domain .Im a hard worker ,ambitious and can work with any group easily.I speak three languages English,Arabic and French .Also im highly graduated from university of Arts.

Pros

free transport

Cons

Great

Honest, enthusiastic, and hardworking specialist with excellent work ethic and sales experience. Creative and motivated with the will to succeed well-developed communication and team work skills

Over all work experience in Apparel Group is good. I have learned lot in this journey. I have started with this company with medium size strength. Now it is big corporate.

Productive bussiness wise

Adapt, learn and focus, i learned how to manage stock control with the back office point of sale system and handle complaints. working place culture to manage it i always think positive and assertive , giving the best customer service and being a team player is the most enjoyable part of the job.

work culture

great place to work to work with . i am enjoy my work , new things to learn with lot of opportunities ..good health benefits and salary paid on time every month.

Jobs at Apparel Group