Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews in Al-Ayn

Al-Ayn5 reviews

Apparel is a retail industry and it was a good experience for me to work in this company

It was a good experience to work with an international company. I have learned and trained others as part of my job. The management were very cooperative were work is concerned.

good

co-operative, assertive and fast paced and dynamic working environment with strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with staff.

there too many competion will held

Too many things i learned in apparel group llc Nice place to work i work in hospitality Industry, too many paper works are they no tension free to work

Pros

Daily we meal in shifts and 25%staff dicount all the brand in apparel group

Cons

8.30 hours

Good place to work, to get experience, to built your career, when you're working with different nations, where you can find a lot of interesting things, communication with customers, to bring customers 💯 % satisfaction.

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Produtive knowledge and fun with colleagues

For me i think typical day at work is when their is too much customer on floor and we do not have time to assist other customer. I learned from sales to be polite ,to help the customer . According to me management is good . MY co - workers are good and we are helping each other , we all are working as a team . To achieve Targets When we assist customers and they are buying i feel that is the most enjoyable part of job.

Pros

Refreshment

Cons

Extra hour

• Apparel Group