Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi39 reviews

Productive and Amazing Industry

It's really a cool and awesome working in retail sales. You will be able to practice your patience and listening skills so you can give customer satisfaction with every customer you will encounter.

Worthless and stressful

Always stress no good salary achievement of target but not getting paid always pressure from manager who don’t know the store and unavailability of things we request

I learned a lot from apparel group , cashiering customer service and helping the manager for their paper works. I worked here for 3 years the only problem in apparel they always terminate people or their staff.

Pros

Fun workplace, you will learn alot

Cons

Long hours split shift full shift

good

A company’s culture is the character and personality of an organization. It refers to how people interact, collaborate, and get along within the workplace. Though it may sound somewhat ambiguous, company culture is extremely important for many reasons. It attracts talent, increases engagement, and helps ensure employees are happy, productive, and planning to stick around.

I like main apparel group company all staffs is very helpful and friendly atmosphere

All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.

i Have a good experience in sales and customer services

Apparel group is a good please to increase your experience level . and apparel group is best company of the top best company in UAE. AM working as a sales associate in apparel group.. it very good experience.

Executive and responsible in customer service

Im an enthusiastic, ambitious, executive, responsible, customer-orientated retail professional with over 5 years of experience in Customer service. I have worked in different industries and interacted with multi-cultural clients, providing them with a superior experience

Good

Its good for work in this company bit there is band wise management so hope its alao going management to like alshaya because its not a happy to all brand staff for management

Productive and En-courageous

It's a beautiful place to work and a Positive Career Building Organization, I left Apparel due to my inability to get back to the UAE after I had my baby which was more than 6 months, I will be glad to work again with the Company.

Good

Hope I can go back in Apparel . This is good company. This is my first company in UAE. call me if you have hiring again zero five six seven two zero zero five seven six

Jobs at Apparel Group

in Abu Dhabi
See more jobs

Management change almost every year.

Workload or positional growth available but salary wise growth not available. Nationality wise descrimination is fully available. Many of them passing time and saving their ads which makes the whole team experience bad.

Its like school of retail

● Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service. ● Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services. ● Advising customers on product ranges best suited to their needs. ● Achieving the sales target and focus on increasing sales by using advanced sales techniques. ● Focusing on up selling/ cross selling. ● Maintaining customer relationships in order to build long term brand loyalty. ● Handling new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising. ● Ensuring stock replenishment at all times. ● Maintaining general cleanliness, hygiene standards and visual displays. ● Implementing CRM at the store level and providing relevant feedback. ● Coordinating with customer care centre for after sales service Generating daily sales report. ● Following all company procedures in ordering, cash handling and other common practices

Production and an outstanding customer service rendering staff

A unique company with a high reputable brands noted with 100% customer service satisfaction delivering. Targeting to becoming the number one Global Fashion industry in the world with the aimed of dressing people according to their various culture, customs and lifestyle.

Pros

Consistent monthly incentives.

Cons

Flexible Refund and Exchange Policies

place to work

It help in developing our personality as we are dealing with different people. The company help us a lot especially in enhancing our knowledge by teaching us to make the paper works.

Pros

Free food and transportation

Cons

Overtime not paid

Not good place to grow

There’s no a proper plan to improve the people or increase the salary or promote them or to take them for the next step in the career but the good point of them the amount of knowledge that they give it to the staff

Fun work place

It was good experience working with apparel.there was multi nationality so I enjoyed working with them,company was growing fast, they have got so many awards from UAE govt.so overall it is a gud place to work.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Full time

good place to have the right experience

as a manager you need to be updated with all the info about your store and staff , its has a lots of pressure but manager job is meant to be like that because of the responsibilities he has to accomplish every day , i learned how to manage how to be professional with colleagues and line managers , good management , about the culture , you need to follow the standards what ever is the situation , pressure is the hard part as a manager you need to find solutions to make the monthly target happen , the enjoyable time is the time that we spend out side the job , going out as a family to let off the pressure and get some positive energy to keep going towards your goal .

Pros

free trips

Cons

tasks accomplishment

One of the good place to work

A good place to work, I learned lots of things here like eg. preparing a financial report to increase business and to be patient. I enjoyed every moment working with this company.

Pros

free meal

I have been worked as an store manager

Apparel group is one of the leading company in the middle East and I was the part of that organisation last 3 year. It was really amazing place to work if I'll get the chance against definitely will join the organisation.

Pros

Na

Cons

Depends

I can handle time and pressure, flexible

Too seek a career challenging field would be able to contribute my knowledge and skills to improve our team and I we'll do my best to help our company

Pros

Free lunch etc

Cons

Minimum hours

Great Platform to work with different people from all over the world. Though the Company is perfect something is missing in the management. Remaining is perfect.
  • Apparel Group