Apparel Group logo
Apparel Group
View all Apparel Group reviews

Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Review

All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.

Worthless and stressful

Always stress no good salary achievement of target but not getting paid always pressure from manager who don’t know the store and unavailability of things we request
Same location

I learned a lot from apparel group , cashiering customer service and helping the manager for their paper works. I worked here for 3 years the only problem in apparel they always terminate people or their staff.

Pros

Fun workplace, you will learn alot

Cons

Long hours split shift full shift
Same location

good

A company’s culture is the character and personality of an organization. It refers to how people interact, collaborate, and get along within the workplace. Though it may sound somewhat ambiguous, company culture is extremely important for many reasons. It attracts talent, increases engagement, and helps ensure employees are happy, productive, and planning to stick around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group
  • I like main apparel group company all staffs is very helpful and friendly atmosphere