Apparel Group
View all Apparel Group reviews

Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Review

Learnt alot, my day at work is always fine but at times busy which makes it even better, management is supportive, no hard part, and the most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer appreciates your customer service.

Productive and enjoyable

This company is one of the best I have worked in all my life. They are career building, very encouraging and multivating. The offer you different opportunities and more importantly the have a very good management

Pros

Free lunch and dinner in ova time

Cons

Working hours as per the UAE law

fair

Pressure and somewhere it was nice to work.It depends on the brand you work and the operation manager and area manager and store manager.I had a mix experience in apparel group. Opening stores was the hardest part of the job.

Pros

daily hit target incentive

Cons

no good pay

Apparel is a great place to work ,no racism ,no discrimination . Its a fun filled place of work , staffs are collaborative . We all work as a team and that makes work easy for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Apparel Group Reviews by Job Title

• Apparel Group
  • Given the fact that i speak both English and chinese, i find my self using more of english than chinese