Apparel Group logo
View all Apparel Group reviews

Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Review

A Great Institution for Learning

Every new day at Apparel Group comes with new challenges in new domains of business making it difficult at times but interesting. everyone is given the opportunity to experiment and implement, which makes Apparel Group a great institution for learning and development

Same role

Great Place to work My day at office was usually starts with greeting Senior Mangers as well as my colleges . As per the work schedule ; my work started with going through the email and taking notes of all the important email whichever needs to be solved urgently. As a profile of Ecommerce customer support , I should contact stores teams as well as courier person to ensure the delivery without any delay . As a profile of Management information system , I should get it done all the urgent reports in a given time frame. I am really thankful to my Senior Management team to gave me such an the opportunity to work with them under Open door policy. Also for the guidance from them , that leads me to learn lots about Retail Business. The hardest part of the job was to convince some of the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was to get it done on time under high pressure and appreciation of the same.

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments
Same location

Productive and Fun workplace

Apparel is a nice place to work for.with a friendly culture and energetic environment where if you work efficiently then your dream can come alive. Job security is one of the major factors when you want to settle down in place like uae and Apparel Group is one of those few desire place where you can opt for.
Same location

good company

very understanding management ,good atmosphere but salaries are not awesome and transportation is not perfect .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group