Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my work experience at Apparel Group, It was enlightening and I learnt all through my time there. Fdom the interview to working at the store and meeting different people from bscgrounds other than mine. Great place to thrive and succeed
Great place to work all the time and give space in terms of work culture and to keep balancing your families. Wonderful experienced shared with apparel management.
Always stress no good salary achievement of target but not getting paid always pressure from manager who don’t know the store and unavailability of things we request
Management is not good. They need to listen to employees. They keep on changing strategies which doesnt benefit the employees and staff. They dont take care of people which did most of the hard work for the company.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation, yearly bonus
Cons
No advancement, no growth
They have 46 brand so all brands in compatability. All brands are good, all brands allows us staff discounts, all brands has a good product, and foot fall also good.
Cons
Have leard a lot regarding customers service at the confidence level. Improved my sale confidences leard a about how to handle customers complain. Knowledge about the product
Apparel Group provides good platform to showcase your abilities. I am not even with Apparel Group now but still remember the time i spent and learnt a lot.
I learned a lot from apparel group , cashiering customer service and helping the manager for their paper works. I worked here for 3 years the only problem in apparel they always terminate people or their staff.
Pros
Fun workplace, you will learn alot
Cons
Long hours split shift full shift
You can gain skills and ideas but even you work hard and show your all ideas and skills with your all efforts you will never get growth in this company.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long working hours with no overtime payments.No increment and promotion.
First, Well Working for apparel groupe was so nice and there is a warm atmosphere and I recommend any one who want to have a good work experience to go work for apparel group
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Low salary
its a defined work place everyday you have your different works defined by the manager of the store which you have to full fill and then you have your daily and monthly kpi's and target need to be archive
Pros
Ta
Cons
Over time
A company’s culture is the character and personality of an organization. It refers to how people interact, collaborate, and get along within the workplace. Though it may sound somewhat ambiguous, company culture is extremely important for many reasons. It attracts talent, increases engagement, and helps ensure employees are happy, productive, and planning to stick around.
No salary increment for last 4 years. No work/life balance. Employees underpaid. Long working hours. Good workplace culture No flexible working hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Every new day at Apparel Group comes with new challenges in new domains of business making it difficult at times but interesting. everyone is given the opportunity to experiment and implement, which makes Apparel Group a great institution for learning and development
Daily, Monthly, Year to Date achievements. Cashiering and Admin Works. Monitoring stocks I enjoy job to Visualize accessories display in my own Ideas.
Pros
free Transportation
Cons
reasonable time
it is always fun going to work because of the fun and happiness you experience while at work. with the great team, there is no dull moment and there is slow moment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Apparel Group is very good company but inside management not that much supportive specially in Dune London.too much politics inside brand management..
if you didnt find a job this should be your last option.the induction perfect,hiring process not upto the mark. top management not upto the mark.good to experience.
Worst experience with seniors management. Overall staff will not be promoted even they will took more responsibilities of there job.. at the end they will just use the staff and not helping them to get right position.
it's very bad company at all and they can't thing good to achaive the target and also not care staff all staff this company they only wait until they find another work .this company it's only station. I swear no one learn from it . of course if this company good you will see looking to management good . but they only take few experience in mangment to save salary and this down way
All staffs is very helpfullyand friendly.We have to work very professionally and systematic way.All staffs respect each other.And company side give to customers 100 % satisfaction.
  1. Employee Reviews