Apparel Group

Apparel Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates458 reviews

Manageable work place

No recognition senior sales staff, there is no salary increment at all, if you ask they will tell you work or resign, for the begeners it's good option, don't stay more than 2 years in this company.

Good company

Good company . Good people . Appreciates on good work. Growth is not something which you are looking at when you are joining Apparel. Free breakfast and lunch and unlimited tim hortins coffee in Apparel. Nothing more to say about Apparel group.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less money

poor

the company is good should a say but the upper management of the brand is not good at all. I will leave this brand and company. I will not recommend this company as a great place to work. I felt stressed and unhappy to work.

Good to learn and get more experience

Good place to learn and get more experience with retail skills, try to just mind your work, and don't look to others as competitors but competitive challenge.

Career growth but no increment

If you are fresher best place to start but choose the good brands, it will be competitive but will learn lot about retail and work in comparing to other company is managable. Increment is only issue

Productive & workplace where there is lot to learn

AG group act as a institute for employees to have amazing hands on experience learning as well as earn the livelyhood.The managment is amazing & always pushes to excel in the role.

Low payment. Not organised well

It's not right place where to grow. One of frustrating experience in my life within my 5 year experience in UAE. HR is not approachable and not helpful. Management totally showing unfair attitude towards to your work. No career growth. Salary is low and will be not changed, don't expect.

Productive and fun

Good place to work they employees more to understand the job before starting the job..also they encourage staff to learn more and get very good experience, they also make ur career grow and learn u how to start u own business

Pros

No lunch

Cons

8hrs

Friendly and Competitive environment to work in. Great place to enhance your skillset and make progress in your career

A typical day at work would go as follows:1. Greeting and talking with fellow colleagues with a cup of coffee provided by the company. This helped me set my mood and get ready to start the day. I would look into my tasks whats given to me and begin my work. In between my manager assists me with any problem I'd have and act as guide for me. This makes it easy for me and really keeps me motivated. I learned various new skills like SEO writing for the website, social media marketing (particularly Instagram) and learn to create website wireframes.

Pros

Free Food and Transport. Good work environment and good opportunity to work in a team.

Cons

Workload could be less at times when you want more work to get done in a day.

Fun experience

The internship experience was fun yet informative and full of knowledge from those around me. My mentor and team was supportive and full of leadership to lead us to the right way of performing without being superior to us.

Pros

Fun environment

Gud for all position

Gud organisation to work gud weekly incentives payout its motivation for front level employees friendly & supportive management, opportunities to grow

A great company

A great place to work for a global exposure in retail. The company really cares about employee wellbeing, with a lot of activities and perks. The HR is top notch.Work life balance may not be the best but i believe the compensation is fair.If you give your best, you will be recognised too.

Productive and fun place to work

It was an amazing experince, I got to learn a lot of new things for my finance background and the people helped me.They made it easy to learn and new stressed on me.

I work with apparel more then 7 year I started as a sales associate.. apparel group always give you a opportunity to grow up I left apparel group as senior stores manger. Thank you Apparl Group. You might don’t like while working with any company but you you only realize the real value of the company

A Reputable Company

A very systematic and very well organized company that I experienced as of this moment. The HR are very informative to assist new employees and relaible when it comes to queries to be clarified. When I started the induction training on my first day, it was a Great experience knowing that Im in a Reputable company which I can easily utter that Im working in high level organization which I Highly recommend to work with. And Lastly they are very helpful in order to you to gain more knowledge in your particular field of work.And Now it was a Lucid decision for me that I became part of this company and Im really Proud of it. Im Proud to be Apparel Group employee!!

Pros

Yearly increment which based on your Performance

Cons

I dont see any negativity but Im really excited to Grow more here.

A positive work environment wherein employees feel good about working hard and being productive

Apparel Group has all the characteristics of a positive work environment; i.e., everything that forms part of employees’ involvement with the work itself, including the workplace culture & shared values, attitudes, etc. The working environment is also characterized by a great working atmosphere as to the relationship with co-workers and supervisors, as well as room for personal development, etc.

Pros

Occasional staff gathering

Cons

N/a

Great Exposure to the Retail Industry

I had a great time interning with Apparel Group. Work culture is pretty relaxed, got to learn about retail industry from scratch although system operations can get much better. Glad to start my career with Apparel Group.

Teamwork, good management, beat Organizing

It is a great pressure to work with the organize. they teaches the staffs how to operate the system and how to be friendly to customers.i leant how to work as a team in unity

Pros

Benefit of sales when you sell more you get more paid

Cons

9 hours

Productive but very demanding

Apparel Group is a very good starting point to your career as you learn a lot of things on the job. It is fast paced and you need to keep up with the responsibilities you are presented

Great Place To Start Your Career in Retail

Working in retail for 7 years, I fostered to become a better person and to garnered ideas from the company. The enjoyable part is that working with multi nationalities but cannot hide the fact that there is somehow politics which is really toxic. Otherwise, Apparel Group is a great company to work in the Middle East.

Pros

Weekly Incentives

Cons

Politics

It was very fun and enjoyable to work in multicultural environment.

It was good to work in a multicultural environment where I learned from different people from the World. I loved to work with team players who joined hands when it got busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apparel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apparel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?