Angels Of Medical Care

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

outstanding career growth

I’ve been working in this company since 2013 up to the present. for this span of work experience with them, i learned a lot of things and gives myself a lot of room to grow. working is never been easy especially in home care setting, lots of adjustments needed, but it won’t be difficult if the company helps you and guides you to handle that struggles properly. this is what this company gives me. It allows me to grow and improve myself everyday.

Good Salary and Free Transportation

The company's compensation is good even sometimes work is stressful but it is satisfying. The staff are kind and the drivers are funny, they help us in resolving our concerns specially if we happen to work for long hours.

forced to have long hours of duty and delayed salary

Patients are okay because you will get used to it in the long run as this is your chosen career. The main problem is you are always prone to error due to long hours of duty, there is no way to refuse as the management will either delay your salary or find a way to make your life miserable or worst they will customize the company rules as per their convenience. The management is not medically familiar with the cases, making it hard for us nurses to explain our side. All DHA expenses are for salary deduction. Workmates and drivers are always the stress reliever, they will help you to sort out your difficulties with management.

Pros

free transpo and medical case exposure

Cons

long hours, delayed salary, not following labor law

productive

at work we are force to work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. if we feel tired or sick that is time the management think to give a rest day 1 or 2 days. i learned to my job is patience to the family a work because i have to respect their culture and religion. the hardest part of my job is to work 4 months with out rest day and my employer delay salary for 1 month. And the most enjoyable part of my job are i have so many friends i met in Dubai and i go many places in United Arab Emirates

Pros

free transportations

Cons

long hours of work and delay salary for 1 month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Of Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Angels Of Medical Care Reviews by Location