Angels Of Medical Care logo

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

productive

at work we are force to work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. if we feel tired or sick that is time the management think to give a rest day 1 or 2 days. i learned to my job is patience to the family a work because i have to respect their culture and religion. the hardest part of my job is to work 4 months with out rest day and my employer delay salary for 1 month. And the most enjoyable part of my job are i have so many friends i met in Dubai and i go many places in United Arab Emirates

Pros

free transportations

Cons

long hours of work and delay salary for 1 month

user. no care to staff. not giving salary

the manage dont have a heart to the employees. they let you worked long hours then not giving proper sometimescall your salary. 6mnths i did not received salary from them all promises.

Pros

no free

Cons

over work

No work life-balance. Unfair management. They only care about money. They are looking after the welfare of their employees.

They only care about money. They're not looking after their staff. They don't care if you are sick. No work no pay. No consideration at all. How can they sleep at night knowing their staffs are suffering. Late salary.

Pros

Free transportation. Thats's only it.

Cons

No work no pay even if you are sick, they will not consider that.

Underpaid

No overtime, no paid leave, no airfare return ticket, overdue salary distribution, no work no pay, very low basic salary, too many unfulfilled promises esp. salary increments

Doesn't know what they are doing. What only matters to them is money . They don't care about their staffs.

All of them are not professional. . Once they will not benefit from you, you are nothing to them. Even if you are sick, they will ask you to come to work as they don't have replacement or reliever. They will take everything personally especially the one who's managing it now. They are very inconsiderate.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

No holiday pay.

management

Angels of medical care are providing 12hours duty but 4 hours overtime, return flight tickets and on time salary. thank you angels for the best 2 years of experience. 👍🏼

stressful

stressful working environment,benefits and compensation are not met by the nurses,heavy workloads which are not included in the contract.the company did not appreciate the nurses

Good Salary and Free Transportation

The company's compensation is good even sometimes work is stressful but it is satisfying. The staff are kind and the drivers are funny, they help us in resolving our concerns specially if we happen to work for long hours.

Collaborative and Productive Company

This is where I enhanced my skills and abilities. Though sometimes it requires sacrifices but at the end it's fulfilling. This is the best work place.

Pros

Free transportation, collaborative and productive colleagues.

Cons

I don't find any.

forced to have long hours of duty and delayed salary

Patients are okay because you will get used to it in the long run as this is your chosen career. The main problem is you are always prone to error due to long hours of duty, there is no way to refuse as the management will either delay your salary or find a way to make your life miserable or worst they will customize the company rules as per their convenience. The management is not medically familiar with the cases, making it hard for us nurses to explain our side. All DHA expenses are for salary deduction. Workmates and drivers are always the stress reliever, they will help you to sort out your difficulties with management.

Pros

free transpo and medical case exposure

Cons

long hours, delayed salary, not following labor law

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Of Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?