Angels Of Medical Care

Angels Of Medical Care Management reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

Clear

Dynamic, Cooperative and Good

I enjoyed staying in this company, people hear are cooperative the management even the drivers. They are kind and helpful as well. Your skills will improve here and they pay attention to our welfare.

Fun workmates and good company.

I consider my experienced here very memorable because I had good patients. The management help me to improve my skills and ability through trainings.

Angels Of Medical Care Work Experience

Angels Of Medical Care excels in unfulfilled lies and promises given by the "President"/Owner of the Company to the employees. Hectic working hours, very high turnover of Staff. Not a workplace to stay.

forced to have long hours of duty and delayed salary

Patients are okay because you will get used to it in the long run as this is your chosen career. The main problem is you are always prone to error due to long hours of duty, there is no way to refuse as the management will either delay your salary or find a way to make your life miserable or worst they will customize the company rules as per their convenience. The management is not medically familiar with the cases, making it hard for us nurses to explain our side. All DHA expenses are for salary deduction. Workmates and drivers are always the stress reliever, they will help you to sort out your difficulties with management.

Pros

free transpo and medical case exposure

Cons

long hours, delayed salary, not following labor law

good

great office staff, fun work environment. hardest part of the job is long working hours, no fix timings,management is ok. co workers are great

productive

at work we are force to work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. if we feel tired or sick that is time the management think to give a rest day 1 or 2 days. i learned to my job is patience to the family a work because i have to respect their culture and religion. the hardest part of my job is to work 4 months with out rest day and my employer delay salary for 1 month. And the most enjoyable part of my job are i have so many friends i met in Dubai and i go many places in United Arab Emirates

Pros

free transportations

Cons

long hours of work and delay salary for 1 month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Of Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Angels Of Medical Care Reviews by Location