Angels Of Medical Care

Angels Of Medical Care Employee Reviews for Nurse in Dubai

Nurse6 reviews
Dubai6 reviews

outstanding career growth

I’ve been working in this company since 2013 up to the present. for this span of work experience with them, i learned a lot of things and gives myself a lot of room to grow. working is never been easy especially in home care setting, lots of adjustments needed, but it won’t be difficult if the company helps you and guides you to handle that struggles properly. this is what this company gives me. It allows me to grow and improve myself everyday.

Blessed to be part of this company

This job has been my answered prayer for quite some time. Who wouldn't want a boss who will consider everything and would want to discuss every single details of whatever problems/issues you may or might have. He was like a father to all of us. And back office staffs were very accomodating, considerate in every way and very professional but in a friendly manner. What more could I ask for? The company that you can call your SECOND FAMILY. ❤️

stressful

stressful working environment,benefits and compensation are not met by the nurses,heavy workloads which are not included in the contract.the company did not appreciate the nurses

Experiences at Angels of Medical Care

I met diverse client and I loved how I get use to each one of them. I learned how to manage my patients well and give the best care that I can. Thank you for the opportunity to work here I can say I improved a lot.

Good Salary and Free Transportation

The company's compensation is good even sometimes work is stressful but it is satisfying. The staff are kind and the drivers are funny, they help us in resolving our concerns specially if we happen to work for long hours.

Fun workmates and good company.

I consider my experienced here very memorable because I had good patients. The management help me to improve my skills and ability through trainings.