Angels Of Medical Care
View all Angels Of Medical Care reviews

Angels Of Medical Care

Angels Of Medical Care Employee Review

All of them are not professional. . Once they will not benefit from you, you are nothing to them. Even if you are sick, they will ask you to come to work as they don't have replacement or reliever. They will take everything personally especially the one who's managing it now. They are very inconsiderate.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

No holiday pay.

management

Angels of medical care are providing 12hours duty but 4 hours overtime, return flight tickets and on time salary. thank you angels for the best 2 years of experience. 👍🏼

outstanding career growth

I’ve been working in this company since 2013 up to the present. for this span of work experience with them, i learned a lot of things and gives myself a lot of room to grow. working is never been easy especially in home care setting, lots of adjustments needed, but it won’t be difficult if the company helps you and guides you to handle that struggles properly. this is what this company gives me. It allows me to grow and improve myself everyday.
Same location

Blessed to be part of this company

This job has been my answered prayer for quite some time. Who wouldn't want a boss who will consider everything and would want to discuss every single details of whatever problems/issues you may or might have. He was like a father to all of us. And back office staffs were very accomodating, considerate in every way and very professional but in a friendly manner. What more could I ask for? The company that you can call your SECOND FAMILY. ❤️

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Of Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Angels Of Medical Care Reviews by Location

• Angels Of Medical Care
  • Doesn't know what they are doing. What only matters to them is money . They don't care about their staffs.