Angels Of Medical Care

Angels Of Medical Care Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates14 reviews

outstanding career growth

I’ve been working in this company since 2013 up to the present. for this span of work experience with them, i learned a lot of things and gives myself a lot of room to grow. working is never been easy especially in home care setting, lots of adjustments needed, but it won’t be difficult if the company helps you and guides you to handle that struggles properly. this is what this company gives me. It allows me to grow and improve myself everyday.

Doesn't know what they are doing. What only matters to them is money . They don't care about their staffs.

All of them are not professional. . Once they will not benefit from you, you are nothing to them. Even if you are sick, they will ask you to come to work as they don't have replacement or reliever. They will take everything personally especially the one who's managing it now. They are very inconsiderate.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

No holiday pay.

management

Angels of medical care are providing 12hours duty but 4 hours overtime, return flight tickets and on time salary. thank you angels for the best 2 years of experience. 👍🏼

Blessed to be part of this company

This job has been my answered prayer for quite some time. Who wouldn't want a boss who will consider everything and would want to discuss every single details of whatever problems/issues you may or might have. He was like a father to all of us. And back office staffs were very accomodating, considerate in every way and very professional but in a friendly manner. What more could I ask for? The company that you can call your SECOND FAMILY. ❤️

stressful

stressful working environment,benefits and compensation are not met by the nurses,heavy workloads which are not included in the contract.the company did not appreciate the nurses

Experiences at Angels of Medical Care

I met diverse client and I loved how I get use to each one of them. I learned how to manage my patients well and give the best care that I can. Thank you for the opportunity to work here I can say I improved a lot.

Good Salary and Free Transportation

The company's compensation is good even sometimes work is stressful but it is satisfying. The staff are kind and the drivers are funny, they help us in resolving our concerns specially if we happen to work for long hours.

Dynamic, Cooperative and Good

I enjoyed staying in this company, people hear are cooperative the management even the drivers. They are kind and helpful as well. Your skills will improve here and they pay attention to our welfare.

Fun workmates and good company.

I consider my experienced here very memorable because I had good patients. The management help me to improve my skills and ability through trainings.

Collaborative and Productive Company

This is where I enhanced my skills and abilities. Though sometimes it requires sacrifices but at the end it's fulfilling. This is the best work place.

Pros

Free transportation, collaborative and productive colleagues.

Cons

I don't find any.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Angels Of Medical Care?

Angels Of Medical Care Work Experience

Angels Of Medical Care excels in unfulfilled lies and promises given by the "President"/Owner of the Company to the employees. Hectic working hours, very high turnover of Staff. Not a workplace to stay.

forced to have long hours of duty and delayed salary

Patients are okay because you will get used to it in the long run as this is your chosen career. The main problem is you are always prone to error due to long hours of duty, there is no way to refuse as the management will either delay your salary or find a way to make your life miserable or worst they will customize the company rules as per their convenience. The management is not medically familiar with the cases, making it hard for us nurses to explain our side. All DHA expenses are for salary deduction. Workmates and drivers are always the stress reliever, they will help you to sort out your difficulties with management.

Pros

free transpo and medical case exposure

Cons

long hours, delayed salary, not following labor law

good

great office staff, fun work environment. hardest part of the job is long working hours, no fix timings,management is ok. co workers are great

productive

at work we are force to work 12 hours a day and 7 days a week. if we feel tired or sick that is time the management think to give a rest day 1 or 2 days. i learned to my job is patience to the family a work because i have to respect their culture and religion. the hardest part of my job is to work 4 months with out rest day and my employer delay salary for 1 month. And the most enjoyable part of my job are i have so many friends i met in Dubai and i go many places in United Arab Emirates

Pros

free transportations

Cons

long hours of work and delay salary for 1 month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Of Medical Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Angels Of Medical Care Reviews by Location