AMS International

AMS International Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates19 reviews

On Job learning

At AMS International one has to be a quick decision maker. Managing large number of employees can bring new challenges each day. As HR managers one is required to have skills in managing these challenges.

Supervisors and management have favoritism

I worked there for almost 5yrs. When I started working from the company, I already noticed the unfair treatments between the BAs. Supervisors and Manager have their own pets. They dont see the deserving staffs. If the BA is beautiful even without brain, they will assign them in Face category or Hair category and they will get better benefits. So unfair for those in other category because when it comes to product knowledge they know more. Salary and benefits are good at the beginning but later on they are not giving the incentives anymore even after reaching the sales target. Supervisors are doing nothing but just to wait who will come late. They are given the responsibility as Supervisor but they cannot decide on their own. Even the simplest thing they have to ask for approval to the manager. And they cannot defend you because they are all scared with the management.

Pros

Cons

Favoritism

Utvecklingsmöjligheter, teamwork och effektivitet

-Arbetsdagarna varierar från dag till dag, allt från att boka resor, kvittohantering, planering av möten till samarbeten med andra avdelningar och förberedelse av material. -I rollen som EA är det viktigt att prioritera och att vara organiserad och det krävs att man är stress tålig. -Ett gott samarbete är ytterst viktigt med god kommunikation, tydlighet, feedback och utvecklingsmöjligheter. -Bra teamwork där kollegor emellan är intresserade av varandras framgång skapar gemenskap, effektivitet och positiva resultat. -För att uppnå produktivitet, effektivitet och noggrannhet under tidspress krävs kunskap och att man håller sig uppdaterad om både interna och externa förändringar om företaget, detta kan vara en utmaning i och med tidspress eller otillräcklig intern kommunikation.  -Att kunna assistera, underlätta samt bidra till arbetseffektivitet utan onödiga avbrott och att få vara delaktig i ibland väldigt varierande arbetsuppgifter som är utvecklande.

Steep learning curve

AMS International is a unique blend of a SME organization with the heart of and MNC. Since all the clients that I managed were MNC's I had the opportunity to work in an environment that was fast paced and diverse.

Good working place

They have good benefits like Monthly Incentives and Yearly Ticket. They provide good salary as well. But the most discouraging part was once one of their employee made a small mistake they made it a big deal and that will cause overall effect to all the employees which is not really fair because five fingers were not the same. Yes, they provide exceptional training but not focusing on sales but with the physical and they are more on favoritism.

Pros

Good Benefits and salary

Cons

Favoritism and unfair to employees

Additional productive experience

1. Additional productive experience 2. able to manage my time efficiently 3. I have a supportive co-workers 4. Hardest part of my job is I am not able to sit 5. The most enjoyable part is if I have more sales

i enhance my ability in terms of work and ill become a hard working

I'm working for nine hours, eight hours duty and one hour break. I'm very satisfied in my work because i love my work so whatever they give me a task i'll do my best because in return they give me a good benefits and good salary.I have so many learned on my previous company like for timings become honesty for in and out, love your work and be confident.The hardest part i think making a report but i know this is a part of my job and most enjoyable part of the job when the company give a target and you get it.

Productive Workplace

My typical day of work is to have daily sampling since I am handling Lipton tea. I gave samples tea for the customers. I have learned the comments and experience from the customers what are the effects and benefits of drinking tea everyday. I find my co-workers as hardworking team. My most enjoyable part of my job is to give samples to them and the hardest part is taking the samples from Dubai and bringing it to Abu Dhabi. My management are nice to us.

Enjoying week ends

Its really great to enjoy week ends with friends and co-workers. time to time arranging and managing different activities make you feel more good..

Pros

a good company for personal and professional front

Cons

leaving home is not easy always but its okay.

happy to work as a Beauty Consultant/ Beauty Advisor

I'ts good and happy for this job, I have learned how to communicate the customers in good attitude and known what they needs. And I meet different person and there different personality. Its hard but i really enjoyed the moments even happy or sad.

Professional advancement,good future and enhancing more my skills

Meeting and exceeding customers expectation to satisfy their wants and needs. Earned bunch of good colleage. Earning customers trust with the product being offered.

Pros

Promo

Cons

9 hours of work including 1 hour break

Quiet workplace

There is too much politics going on within the company and Supervisors has unjust treatment towards the employees. People are too fond of gossips which affects employee's morale.

Fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to know a lot of people (customers and co-employees). I've learned about Sales,not just selling the product but on how the consumers will benefit from it, especially how to get their trust. The recession was unexpected knowing that our client is a well established company. It was heart breaking seeing my colleagues lose their jobs as well.

Provide Trainings

Unilever/AMS international provides different training to promoter that is surely necessary to once employee, they provide yearly ticket, quarterly and yearly bonus that really attracts employee to excel more in their job. Being included in Unilever Gulf Beauty advisor is such an honor.

Pros

Provide Training/Incentive program/yearly ticket

Cons

Daily report

A condusive environment to learn

It is a well managed HR outsourcing company, in which the customer and the employee hold pivotal focus. The role entails high employee interaction.

good to talk with the customers and help them to get the right thing

* When shop floor gets busy we are running out of time. And also need to assist every customer and some customers gets angry. * I’ve learn how to recognize the customer concern and advise them what have to be done with the concern and give the right product to the customer accordingly that * Management is good they do care about the employers and help them when needed. But they’re favoritism obvious. * Co-workers are good but majority is same nationality and it’s hard to work. Its feel like I’m part of the family but out of the group. If different nationalities it would be better work with united people. * How much we put afford on our work but no one appreciate. * When I get my salary. That’s what we work for. That makes my family happy and it makes me happy. I love my job

Pros

yearly ticket

Cons

favoritism

Very good work environment and friendly behaviour from management

Good working atmosphere Learned more about HR More supportive friendly Getting approval from different government sector Supporting Staff

Sales promoter Job responsibilities • To give a sample of taste of tea to the costumers for promoting the product to have a better sale • Communicating with the costumers and explaining to the product knowledge and the benefits of drinking different flavors of Lipton tea. • Monitoring of stocks • Report making to be submitted every end of the month.

good workplace

excellent workplace with nice people to work with.I LEARNED EVERYTHING ABOUT VISAS AND LABOR.THE MOST DIFFICULT PART IS WHEN THERE ARE PASSPORTS TO BE STAMPED BEFORE THE END OF A WORKING DAY

Pros

leasure hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AMS International Reviews by Location