AML RightSource

AML RightSource Employee Reviews

Glorified data entry with quotas

After training for a couple weeks, you'll work on a client. You'll copy paste most of your day. You barely get to use your brain, and everything could've been automated. You have daily and weekly quotas to hit. The pay is significantly less than what the industry pays for. There is NO room for advancement. When the company increased by about one thousand employees, they added an additional one manager. They also had "surprise" check-ins to make sure you were working which I hated. Go work directly for any financial institution in AML, compliance work. Much better experience. A lot of them have entry level jobs as well if you have no experience.

Pros

Quick hire, work remotely, independent work

Cons

very repetitive work, no room for advancement, culture is like a factory, surprise video check-ins

Bad

Not the place to be. No job security and horrible management. Impossible to ask questions to anyone. Workload too much and overall experience is subpar.

Cons

Do not work here. Work directly for their clients instead.

Do not work here. Right Source is nothing more than a contracting company that will rent you out to clients and pay you about 40-50% of what they are charging the client for your services. Do not work here. Right Source is an incompetent and unprofessional, immature business that doesn't know what it is doing. They have grown too fast and are unable to manage their operations well. Do not work here. The client they rent you out to will have their own staff doing the same work that you are doing, only they will be paid 60-50% more than you for the same work. And the training those actual employees received was about 4-6 weeks. You will get 1 week and then you will be told to, "Read the process, its online like I told you."Do not work here. You can do so much better than AML Right Source. So much,

Beware

If you get a hard client you are expected to hit high quality and alot of cases. QC scores are unrealistic. If you apply beware of what client you get, some are easier and harder than others

If AML and bank work is your passion, go for it I guess, if not...

Between passive aggressive emails from the trainers and contradictory reviews of your work, you get a good sense no one really has a clue here. If you desire to work in banking or AML, it's a good step. But training lacks, and they are not upfront about what all it entails. Must pass four exams and meet quota to make it out of training. Not hard to meet but would be nice to mention. When writing reports, you can follow the guide step by step but if not exactly how the trainer would word it, your review will be harshly critiqued. Look elsewhere if you're just looking for a job.

Not what you think

The training process in this company is basically throwing you to the wolves. Completely independent training but then getting “feedback” on your work where I constantly felt like I was doing something wrong. My trainers contradicted themselves. Did not get sent all my equipment to do my job and I’m getting trained on how to use that equipment on zoom while I wait for the computers to show up. Not happy here trying to find a new job asap

Production based

The job is highly divided in production and very fast paced. Management is sort of all over the place. The key is okay for starters. Gives a lot of experience if you’re just starting out.

Treats their employees like cattle. No room to grow

If you like long hours for the lowest pay in the industry, AML RightSource might be the place for you! Don't expect to ever have any personal connections while working here, employees are almost encouraged to be hermits and never interact with coworkers, because production is the only thing that matters.You will know whether they will promote you into a management track within a few weeks of starting because positions are assigned randomly and QCs and Analysts all come from the same pool of inexperienced untrained people. In my time here, I was managed by multiple people with far less experience than I was and would often spend most of my day explaining to other analysts how to do the basic tasks of their jobs, and then would get a verbal warning about my own production because production is the ONLY thing that matters. The clients you're assigned to completely determine how your time here will go. Getting to see the ins and outs of lots of really cool financial entities, only to find that the reason that you are assigned to them is because they've been badly mismanaged and now you get to clean up the mess. The bad management is still there, by the way. Besides the work being a great time, HR is another wonderful part of this company. Don't expect to get help with any issues affecting you, their job is exclusively for the company. They will ignore you almost constantly and when you decide to leave the company, as you likely will, you are suddenly garbage because how dare you have self-worth and want to be paid for what you are worth. They intentionally give you no contacts -

Pros

If you apply, you will likely be hired. They gotta throw people at clients.

Cons

If you apply, you will work here. No bonus (there was one, they took it away when they nepotism hired a CPO, which they fired a few months later), no actual flexibility in scheduling, random promotions, low pay, untrained/undertrained employees, only about production.

Entry Level Position Only

Pay is far below industry, especially after multiple years experience. Cant afford to drive to work as they are looking at getting rid of WFH. Only reason to work here is foot in the door in the industry and WFH....for now. Treat their long term employees horribly, even their high performers.

The salary is very low

Where should I begin? Just don’t! This is a horrible place. Working in this company can really negatively impact your mental health. Pay is very very low and they really don’t care about people. If you have a family to take care of, be prepared to have a side hustle when working here. Many analysts do Uber or Doordash after work and the weekend.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AML RightSource?

Be focus

One has to be focus. At the beginning of accepting this position. There are 5 tests required. Passing the tests are required to have the job. Even if starting the job. Be aware of this before accepting the position. If test are not passed no job.

Don’t apply.

This company is only focused on production and literally do not care about anything else. Their communication is terrible and the employees are the ones who have to suffer. I appreciate this job for the new industry but it’s a very unhappy place to work.

Great for work at home

Fantastic company to work for. I have enjoyed my time here. Most of the work is remote. Managers really try to help you grow into higher roles. It can be fast paced at times though.

A great job

This is a great company to learn about AML especially if this is your first job. The training is really helpful and aids your ability to do your work effectively.

Pros

The pay

Cons

Quotas

No consistency

It’s a good entry level position if you’re young and have no family to support. You get moved around from client to client a lot and it’s unorganized.

Company that values production over everything

Yeah, I read the reviews before applying and it didn't look great, but I thought that it would be fine for a short time anyway. I've been with the company for a few months and it's starting to feel bad, and I'll be looking for a new employer as soon as I can.Training was great, and you won't be thrown in without a pretty good understanding of your job and the AML industry generally. I also find AML work pretty interesting and not totally mind numbing even though it can be a little repetitive. Most of the people on the job are pretty supportive. The problem, which everybody else has already mentioned, is that AML RightSource wants you to help their production numbers, and that's about it. As soon as you are considered a trained employee and on a project, you're going to be one of the people expected to help your contractor get out of the red. You won't be praised for doing good work, you'll just be praised for doing a lot of work. You'll get emails questioning your speed every week. One of the managers refers to employees as "producers," which makes me feel uncomfortable and inhuman.On another note, your only chance for growth here is to become a quality checker and then a trainer. You'll pretty much never be paid as well as you would working directly for a bank.It's not bad enough that I want to quit on the spot, but it's stressful and not a place to build a career. If you apply, do it for the experience and plan to leave for greener pastures in a year or two.

You are just a number

They don't care about you. They will pay you low wages, while asking you to work above your job responsibilities and pay scale. Its a good starting job for college students who are living at home and don't have bills but don't expect them to compensate you based on your performance. They will tell you that you need to build your brand but even if you excel your metrics and the client raves about your performance, they will only give you a raise when you have stayed with the company for a required amount of time.

Production-demanding

Great place to get started in analytics but the entry-level associate analyst or investigator is highly production driven and repetitive, leaving little room for growth. Each case is surface level with no deep-dive. Quick and Fast is the name of the game.I won’t say that it’s bad, just depend on what you’re looking for. Not exactly what I hoped for, but not surprised because I read the reviews before I started.

Pros

Work from home with flexibility

Cons

Work all the time if you’re not quick quick with no down time

I love my job

as a recent grad with limited experience I found the interview process and the recruiters a pleasure to work with they were informative and in touch throughout the process. I have been afforded the opportunity to further my career with online classes provided by the company and to receive my CAMS certification

Pros

advancement, training, stability

Horrible

Horrible this is not a good company read the other reviews and you will start to see that this job is not good especially because of the lack of proper pay

Bad working environment

Unrealistic expectations, poor work life balance, overall do not recommend accepting any position here. I didn't learn much and management is lacking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AML RightSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AML RightSource