American University of Ras Al Khaimah
American University of Ras Al Khaimah Employee Review

I am good in speaking flexi skill person

December 22, 2017
I am.saleem in good experencs in transport dept In india we will face lots of maintenwnce problems like deivwrs demands strikes but all stivations i cn handle somtimes ill use to drive for the company. I never leave anything in case of emergency. Typical day when rain start , i learn how can manage at the time of tension sitivation. Hardest part of job when when brake down or any incidents at night. Near to salery
Cons
As company requirment
October 20, 2019
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
A typical day would be teaching students at least 2 hours a day, tutoring them in areas of the course they may struggle. I've learnt how to be a better teacher and communicator with the students as well as grow in my understanding of the various courses I was teaching.
May 25, 2018
Peer Tutor (Current Employee) - Ras Al Khaimah
Students expect everything to be handed to them. Salary is always late. No fixed work-space is provided. Personal phone numbers are publicized resulting in invasions of privacy.
May 9, 2017
English Teacher (Current Employee) - RAK
Great company to work for. A good variety of options that suit my qualifications and experience: IELTS, Elementery-Intermediete groups, one to one. A good opportunity to keep gaining experience.
  1. I am good in speaking flexi skill person