American University of Ras Al Khaimah
American University of Ras Al Khaimah Employee Review

AURAK remains a university in Paradise.

May 8, 2016
Great place to work, and I only leave for I seek other places as a life long learner, though the President welcomes me back anytime I should like to return. .
Pros
All.
Cons
None.
October 20, 2019
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
A typical day would be teaching students at least 2 hours a day, tutoring them in areas of the course they may struggle. I've learnt how to be a better teacher and communicator with the students as well as grow in my understanding of the various courses I was teaching.
May 25, 2018
Peer Tutor (Current Employee) - Ras Al Khaimah
Students expect everything to be handed to them. Salary is always late. No fixed work-space is provided. Personal phone numbers are publicized resulting in invasions of privacy.
December 22, 2017
Transport maintenence i enjoy this job (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
I am.saleem in good experencs in transport dept In india we will face lots of maintenwnce problems like deivwrs demands strikes but all stivations i cn handle somtimes ill use to drive for the company. I never leave anything in case of emergency. Typical day when rain start , i learn how can manage at the time of tension sitivation. Hardest part of job when when brake down or any incidents at night. Near to salery
Cons
As company requirment
  1. AURAK remains a university in Paradise.