Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Review

Productive and fun

Leadership training ground for people who are building career in leadership. Customer obsession is a basic skill that everyone has to embrace. Innovation and simplification, are their twin jewels. This is where the best are hired and developed. Learning and curiosity are important parts of the culture. At all times, insisting on the highest standards, leaders develop bias for action, thinking big, earning trust while being frugal. Everyone is encouraged to have the backbone to disagree and commit, dive deep and help Amazon to become an employer of choice.

Pros

Great reward system

Cons

No Job security

Same roleSame location

Very nice company

Very nice company and people I m happy to have company like this who care about our employees like family Very nice good experience with amazon i recommend my friends to work in amazon
Same roleSame location

Productivity and fun work place and also good place to build your career

Productivity and fun work place and also good place to build your career. Adequate learning materials. Safty measures are being taking seriously to avoid an employee going home with enjury. And also their main motive is customer obsession.
Same location

Work flow

Amazon is a batter place to work if you are qualified. You can enjoy your work. Amazon do care about their employees. if you are happy with them you can continue for a long while.

Pros

Can get a best Experience.

Cons

Time consuming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amazon.com
  • Productive and fun
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?