Alsayegh Media
View all Alsayegh Media reviews

Alsayegh Media

Alsayegh Media Employee Review

Inspiring workplace!

I am a former Alsayegh Media employee, I have worked at Alsayegh for 4 years, it was like home to me. I have learned a lot and it has contributed to my career in ways I couldn't have imagined. It is true when they say that no one has ever left Alsayegh but found another better opportunity, it is because of the reputation Alsayegh Media possess. I had the best team and my manager was very professional yet friendly when I had any concerns. I still have good connections with my colleagues there and I am proud of it =)

Pros

Flexible working hours, free ramadan iftar nights, free tickets to some events/accounts we work with

Cons

no cons

Same location

Great experience with learning advancement within a multicultural environment. Great list of client with challenging projects which required a collaboration between all departments to deliver great results.
Same location

Productive and fun environment to work at!

I am an MBA Student working at Alsayegh Media in the HR Department. I can say that I am blessed having the opportunity to work at Alsayegh Media as my first job after graduation, I know for a fact how the name of Alsayegh will add value to my CV. I am in the process of learning everyday here, in addition to the friendly environment which makes work even more fun. The management are helpful and they always listen. Our CEO is very humble and inspiring.
Same location

A Productive workplace with a focus on quality output

A productive workplace with a focus on quality output, there is no fixed working hours as long as the delivery is on time. the top management was very helpful and understanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alsayegh Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Alsayegh Media Reviews by Location

• Alsayegh Media
  • Inspiring workplace!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?