ALPHA GROUP

ALPHA GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 46 reviews

Enriching, friendly, valuable experience, challenging

A typical day would be to meet with the development,project and marketing team, discuss priority list for the day, exchange updates which always seemed to undergo changes. It is the most exciting first hours of the day, full of energy and willingness, a strong coffee freshly brewed is a must whist talking through every and each point of meeting. Deadline pressure can be very hectic, especially when deadlines are close, the board members would call up for urgent meetings, try to figure out what kind of help/assistance can be provided, also adjust a strategy that would work better in order to keep us aligned. It is definitely a challenging environment, a multicultural one, where you have to deal with different people from different backgrounds, also work closely with high ranking and influential people whose actions and opinions strongly effect the course of the all events, can be much of an unmatched experience, because not only they inspire us to pull the best out of us but also they teach us some priceless set of skills in term of negotiation, strategic planning and conflict management. The overall is as exciting as demanding, but at the end of each and everyday a lesson is tough, and, that's what a work experience stands for.

Pros

company brainstorming trips, Bonus, VIP tickets and invitations, multicultural environment

Cons

Pressure, work load, tight deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALPHA GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ALPHA GROUP Reviews by Job Title