Almarai

Almarai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates20 reviews

Product is Very BEST in Arab World No Fun Only Work

Overall Almarai Company is Very Good by Name & Good to Work Salary is Good when we Compare to anyother FMCG CompanyMy Own Advice to the Company is to makeFree Food with Quality Food for all the Employees Thanks 🙏 to Almarai for giving me Job in ur Company.

Pros

No Free Lunches

Cons

Working Hours is Good

Good and Competitive

Rotational shifts of 12hrs and learned most for my team and field. Work culture varies because of company is a giant and variety of brands but mostly good. Fun was this is my 1st abroad company and now I have friends almost in all continents.

Good staff

My name is muneer m From karla My ambition is good jobAm working in vegetable supervisor I like in almarari group of companyTo much time searching in almarai job

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Healthcare

A place to mingle with multi national persons

First job in abroad, Good and big group of company. one of the best place to work. So many opportunities to grow with in the group. Unfortunately i couldn't able to work for a long.

Such a good company

V good company . This company is very famous in arab country's , company management employees is good man . I really miss my job . After 3 years im come to dubai . I want job in almarai

Pros

Free home

Very big store for fun

There is no fare Ratio between the countries,if there could promotion then it must be the inner staff to be promoted because they have more experience than outsiders.

Pros

Free milk for breakfast

Cons

Good health care

Im happy to work there challenging work every day

Almaraia is one of the largest company in gcc countries fast moving item im doing my work verry well sales costemer condacts good deal with them negosiatoin good approching with them

Cons

Overtime

Competent and hard working

Am result orianated person with good communication skills and interpersonal skill that enables me to take up any challenge especially at work place.et

Pros

Free accomodation, internet and medical insurance

Cons

long working hours, 13- 15 hours

good n relax invoirement

you come n join ALMARAI the best plot form for build your skills. we are market leader in GCC speciously integrated dairy. every think in some proses every one equal no distend

Pros

yearly 3 time

Cons

thats your choise

Sales Representative

Almarai is the best sales company and i had a great experience to work with such a nice and strong hold company. But management is not good in almarai,

Pros

01 hour lunch time

Cons

12 hours

The company is well organised.

The company is well organised in the sales department and also in the logistic department. They supply quality products and in ensuring good customer service.It is the best Sales Company in the middle east.

as a sales marchandiser

This is also good company but i want too get more progress another companies & learn more ....i have 4.5 years expereince in FMCG..if i get chance for new good job so i can manage with hard work ...

Pros

Almarai provid me ...car with petrol & accomodation free

Cons

12 hours

working in always safety

excellence to employer by utilizing my educational, industrial, communicational and organizational skills acquired through experience.  To maintain the high levels of energy and there by increased output.

SAP Based Job with Fun

Almarai is committed to safety and quality . As in the nature of work .it is based on an ERP Software called SAP.it belongings to make PO, Float Management ,PR and error analysis and solution.

I enjoyed during work in almarai company

During my work in almarai I learn many thing in this company. Almarai company is a good platform for learning hard work. Almarai management is very suppurtive.

daily delivery of items

everyday we deliver fresh milk and juices, i learned how to deal with the customer sharing idea to my co worker. the is management is very friendly and very concern to the employee. the hardest is to wake up in the morning 3 am and carrying 25 kg everyday and 15,000 to 20,000 loads we deliver in hypermarket and supermarket and mini groceries. the most enjoyable part of the job is management because they always motivate us and inform the safety procedure.

Pros

free accommodation and yearly vacation

Cons

10 hours

Cricket

Maintain cleanliness and personal hygiene Checking and removing near expiry and damage products Doing first in first out policy Display as per company policy Make the orders and finalize Last purchasing Order Maximum try to get additional space for display Build good relationship with customers Reporting all progress on daily basis Notice competitors brands and promotions.

Pros

Free lunches on extra duty

Cons

Maximum 12 hours

Good work atmosphere with food and accomodation.

Work start at 1 AM to 5 PM.I learned how to get target in a given period.Management provide full motivation to get target.My co-workers are very supportive.Hardest part of job is early morning work,the most enjoyable part of job is free food and acomodation.

Pros

Free food and acomodation.

Cons

Long hour work.

Good

 Self starter with the ability to operate overall logistics & warehouse operations and recommend criteria to improve performance.  Posse good knowledge in SAP, ERP base packages, MS Office & exposed to work in Multicultural environment.  Good exposure in logistics, Warehouse, Sales and Customer Relationship Management.  Ability to work in highly pressurized environment to tight deadlines.

Enjoyable work

Since my present company is basically a diary company our daily work will start early morning.I have to take care from the time salesvan leave the depo,early morning,ie,3am till he return from the sales.Then we have to check his invoices and endorse the sales sessions daily.I am able to work in a pressure situation and handling the sales of more than 200 skus ,15 sales routes.Workers are dedicated and sincere.Hardest part of the job is to deliver the product at right time and merchandise in the shelves.

Pros

Active life

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Almarai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Almarai