Allianz

Allianz Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,788 reviews

Managing the Daily Activities in relation to marketing and supporting sales with the requirements to reach out to our customers.

It was a great honor to work for Allianz International Holdings. The Work environment is like home and comfortable wherein we have a great management. The best part of my job was being a fresh graduate everyday was a leaning experience.I was entrusted responsibilities and meet deadlines on a timely manner.

Satisfactory

It's hard to work in Sales. There's a time that your decided to quit but your thinking how will you support the needs of your family. You can stay but make it part time job. Find a job that you can survive.

The best company ever

Allianz for me is the best company ever.: Good working environment and the company is generous enough with their employees. I learned a lot from this company as it offers lots of trainings and allow you to be more productive especially if they have seen potential in you.

Pros

lots of free trainings

Cons

mandatory OT

Good opportunity to grow

Pros: - Opportunity to grow - Competitive salary and benefits Cons: - Work-life balance. Often had to work overtime. Employees were overworked and departments were understaffed,

Productive and happening office enviroment

One of the Top Trade Credit Insurance company, I have been with Euler Hermes (Part of Allianz Group) for nearly 3 year now and every day has been a different learning experience.

Sales manger

Its a one of real multinational company , its keep feeling so goid in the work and the under writing for to finish the work is so profissinal i am proud to be a part from it .

Great Company, but with low wages

Working requires a detailed knowladge of the standard operating procedures of the insurance market and its products. It entials a knowladge of the geographic area and locations whereby customers are more inclined than others to buy a policy and pay a premium against it.

perfect culture , productive place

lovely place to be part of., productive, help to improve your career , management is so supportive , HR is very understanding , alliance world wide care as a separate unit is perfect place to work I really enjoyed by last 6 years their .

productive and fun worplace

Allianz SNS is a huge company and i am so happy having an experience with a company like that especially the training that i have with this company

Employee and Client Focused Company

Allianz Worldwide Partners is an Employee and Client Focused Company with a very strong passion for people & the management is constantly coming up with innovative ways to engage the employees.

large setup

Huge IT setup one of the biggest company in the region doing very well

Pros

good company

Cons

no cons as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Allianz Reviews by Location