Alliance for Community Empowerment Inc

Alliance for Community Empowerment Inc Employee Reviews

nice

nice nice nice very very very and very nice to work in the company and get your skills up and do well in career. I would highly recommend to find this company on mama earth and apply.

Toxic workplace

Overworked and underpaid. Staff expect so much to get done yet we have no help and support. Always being spoken to in a negative manner. Staff doesn't care about well being.

Stressful and no support available, unclear job description, excessive work load, depressing

Working here made me go from optimistic kind hearted helping individual to cold, jaded and pessimistic. Working as a caseworker drained me and I’m in therapy. The management is horrible and I would not recommend working as a caseworker. They only care about numbers and not people and will expect the impossible from you.

Pros

Decent pay, decent benefits

Cons

Micromanagement, no support from supervisor, stressful, confusing

great place to work

I learned to work in a more fast paced environment, around a lot of people which is sometimes difficult for some. I also learned to better multitask while maintaining a clean area.

Pros

excellent

Cons

Working to better improve students life for the future

management is all about money, very bias, deceptive and will be deceptive for their own advancement. Supervisor, most of them are very supportive and understanding. Goes above and beyond. Staff are welcoming for the most part and will work together to achieve a desired and common goal.

Poor management

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Alliance for Community Empowerment is very stressful. The management is all about money and are clueless to the fact that parents do not feel safe due to COVID.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Alliance for Community Empowerment are far and very few. Staff is supposed to get a yearly COLA and that does not happen when the money comes from tge federal government.ManagementIn general, managers at Alliance for Community Empowerment are bad. Half of managemenylt needs managerial training. The ones in managerial positions only got the jobs because they have been at the company for over 20 years. No degrees or certificates.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Alliance for Community Empowerment is great. I loved working with my colleagues.OverallMy experience working at Alliance for Community Empowerment was bad. I worked there for 6 years and worked weekends for 4 years. 3 years i did not get paid OT because the company claimed they did not have money and i had to use comp time. I was recently let go from this job because i was forced to chose between my children and this job. I was not obligated or mandated (per job description) to work weekends. My children come first and sometimes this job doe not understand this.

Poor management

The ELD is one of the worst headstart agencies around. There have been teachers who have harmed children and they are still employed. This company makes you do things that are not within your job description. This department is all about money and not the well being of children and staff. The management team consist of people who have no clue as to what they are doing in this field. They only care about putting money in their own pockets and not too concerned about raises for the staff. I suggest if you are not able to work weekends do jot apply for this job.

Pros

Being around children, able to help familes

Cons

Poor management, Supervisory issues w/ children

Good place to work and very relaxing.

I found the job very relaxing and my coworkers were excellent. The work load was not overbearing and the clients were kind. I would recommend anyone to apply there.

Pros

Long break

Association abcd

Pls de 20ans au sein de l entreprise et toujour satisfaite

Fun work place with coworkers

Very friendly place to work. It was fun to work with educated, smart people. Coworkers are helpful with the job duties. The principles are helpful and friendly also.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alliance for Community Empowerment Inc?

Was awesome experience

I have Learnt Many newthings, was awesome experince,good office culture, its a Ecomerce based company, online based company , in thios company i have total 5 years of expernce

Great experience

This was a rewarding experience as it allowed me to be a positive impact in the life’s of individuals and their families.Energy assistant provides low income with a warm home for the winter.

Good

Working at this company will develop your skills on how to work with younger children during the summer and help you with real life skills as in managing money how to spend it and how much you save in the bank , The typical day of work will be singing in the book and going downstairs with the kids for activities

I gave the daycare a helping hand.

It was a comfortable environment day in and day out. I learned how to communicate with staff and other parents that lived in the same community as me. I dealt with all Nationalities on a regular basis and it was moderate operations. There wasn't any hard part but the most enjoyable moments was volunteering for staff and peers.

Fun workplace with a playground outside and ac

I thought it was a good experience and the staff respected me and I respected them it was a good thing for me to do over the summer instead of staying home playing video games I think it makes a new experience for me to work

Great place to work with children

The workplace environment is family oriented and very close knit. Everybody seems to know one another and they definitely like people who are at work everyday and on time.

Pros

Hour Lunch break

Cons

lack of coverage at times

Very Professional and Community orientated.

Enjoyed my job at A.B.C.D. because of the responsibilities. My expertise is assisting the under privilege. Especially the homeless population. I expressed on my resume my title and responsibilities.

Pros

Supervisor

Cons

Leaving

abcd

The site I ended up at is very organized . The supervisors are very understanding and most of the time pro-teacher. The curriculum is pretty easy to learn

Souplesse

Grande autonomie Bon suivi des projets Soutien du management

Pros

Cons

Environnement politique

Enjoyed the work I was responsible, helping others in need

It was a fast paced position because I was the first face they would see. I was a intake worker. Which meant I got their initial feelings sometimes depressing but I had to stay strong CV although sometimes I could break down and cry but I couldn't.

Pros

My Supervisor was Great

Cons

Some staff with no compassion

summer job

it was a summer job and i se to work with kids. it was really fun because we would do different kinds of things for the kids fieldtrips etc. parents loved it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance for Community Empowerment Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Alliance for Community Empowerment Inc