Al Yasat Private School Employee Reviews for TeacherReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Teaching (Former Employee) - Al Shamkah - May 31, 2018
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
All teachers are treated differently as far as pay, housing allowance and treatment. The teachers are overworked and given incredibly high expectations regarding paperwork. The leadership team is incredibly strict with teachers and doesn't allow room for any flexibility. Teachers have little break in the course of the day, because of duties and teaching hours. With that being said, the students are delightful. Their learning levels are varied greatly, but are successful with a large amount of differentiation in the classroom.
long hours, management
Was this review helpful?
See more Al Yasat Private School reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Yasat Private School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Al Yasat Private School
- How has Al Yasat Private School responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Al Yasat Private School a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the Al Yasat Private School employee discount?
- What would you suggest Al Yasat Private School management do to prevent others from leaving?
- If you were to leave Al Yasat Private School, what would be the reason?