Al Yasat Private School

Al Yasat Private School Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

Fun workplace with an indoor gym & swimming pool

Good place with lots of good CPDs. Well resourced school which makes the work so much enjoyable. However, the kind of students can sometimes make the work challenging in terms of expected behaviour as well as their level of English.

Pros

Staff Birthday cake celebrations, annual ice-cream & dinner treats

Excellent

Al Yasat is very good school they are giving equality of all staff really I don't have words how to tell I proud of working there thanks alot wow alhamdulillah

Good not bad

Good to learn from the work as i am liking the place iam potentially and well appreceated the parents support and dealing with the students

Pros

Thuresday early release

Cons

Bad mangment

Admin needs to support the teachers and being honest. worst management ever experienced.

Admin needs to support the teachers and being honest. worst management ever experienced admin cannot support the teacher when it comes to students discipline.

Pros

salary is fair

Cons

Lake of managment and no gudiness

A Wonderful enthusiastic work culture

Al Yasat is a enthusiastic work place where we can enhance our career and skill, opportunity is available for us to learn and work our way to improve skills

Fine fare

Working in School is a new post in my experience, thus it was a great challenge on my part to deal in a different childhood personalities that enhances my ability of dealing people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Yasat Private School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Al Yasat Private School Reviews by Location