Al Tayer Group

Al Tayer Group Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & Benefits

Fun and amazing work place

Amazing place to learn and grow in your career. The most amazing part is you will feel that all the employees are connected. it's hard to find a good company with benefits like Al Tayer Group

Productive , collaborative , open door policy and fun at work

ATG gave me the opportunity that I need for career advancement. The company has given the best trainings for both personal and career growth and I've met good people that serve as my mentors. Though there is a great and tough competition if you are a person who has a passion for excellence but windows of opportunities are there in the organization.

Good and very professional

Good and very professional . In my team there is no team effort. Peoples use to play individual and wants separate spot light. As a new joiner peoples always wants to dominate and corner in to negative frame. As company there is no mistake, it's always good and excellent.if I get chance to refer people, it's so happy to do it. Thanks.

No advancement, frequent restructuring

Career advnacement isn't a thing at Al Tayer. Performance reviews take place every 6 months with repercussions if you haven't done well, but nothing if you've done really well. Zero incentive to work hard other than the hope that you get to keep your job. Even if you get excellent feedback and "ratings"(yep, you get rated every performance review - you MIGHT get a bonus as a result depending on how well the company did that year) you still run the risk of losing your job as the company restructures so often. In the 22 months I worked there, there were 4 rounds of mass firing. I could go and on.

Pros

Discounts at certain brands

Cons

Non-existent career advancement, poor management, zero transparency

hosting and team player

as work at altayer company as a host, they give us a good training who make you work more comfortable and how you work between a teams and guest . specially i work in hospitality in our grateful store almaz by momo thats make us work like you at home and thats give us big leadership . thanks for altayer

Pros

day and night shift

Cons

acceptable

Diversed Colleagues

working in Al Tayer with diverse culture makes you feel like at home. Colleagues helped me to become best version of myself and has helped me to achieve my goals.

Al Tayer is a company with professional employers

I m happy to work in Al tayer because i m learning constructive things everyday. I had lot of trainings, all the managers and colleagues are kind and helpful.

I love this company

I hoped to continue work with this great team this time but i change for more salary if i get new chance with good salary i will back again to work in al tayer g

Good company to start your career, I had a wonderful time working with this group. I will encourage others as well. The company provides yearly benefits.

Average

AVERAGE and stressful sometimes. no career progression, no talent retention programmes. fair and honest top management. formal work atmosphere. good location

I don’t have not much to talk about Company

Company is really good and help me a lot .I have to work 8hours a day and 6 days in a week.I have to achieve monthly target so that I can get extra incentives.

Company has luxury store

Company is good, but the management don't know how to solve employees problem at working environment. They also don't know how complicated Seamstress job responsibility.

good company

if i will have a chance to work this company it will give big help to mysel and my family. I get a chance for the enterview hopefully they will call back. Thanks

productive and will enhance your personality

i have been for 3 years in al tayer group .and this company is the best company i ve ever had.they have good benefits.and treated all the people nice .

I think the company is one of the best

Job Work/Life Balance was great Salary/Benefits was great Job Security/Advancement was great Management was great Job Culture was great I think the company is one of the best

Takes Importance in staff career growth and advancement

-Good Compensation and Benefits -Strong Support in providing learning and advancement within the company. -Encouraged Diversity in the Company Strong Training and Learning provisions

Healthy and Happy work environment

The company believes in TEAM WORK. The best company to work with. People respect each other culture. They collaborate each other to reached one goal. They delight everyone with respect.

It is a good reputed company in Middle East.

Al Tayer group is a diversified business group with IT department is a centralized function. It drives business with mission and vision statements. Group goals are top to bottom driven. Every employee has his own KPIs to meet and progress of the results are monitored/ evaluated every quarter. Employees need are taken care with work life balance, on job training / coaching, etc.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Less opportunity for promotion.

Very moody management

Managers creating their own rules on every step. Very moody and tgeir decision based on their own opinion about you. If they like you - you are on a safe side. If they don't - they will look for a dmall mistake to give you a warning letter. I guess, owner even not aware about this. Hope tgey will change all old management.

Flexible and adept to changes

Fast paced work environment Good learnings at work however career progression is really slow and somehow employee feel stagnant or stuck on their roles

Prodcutive and fun workplace

Being part of Al tayer group have a huge impact of my professional career growth. Self development enrichment and professional environment is the a strong tool of Al tayer Group.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al Tayer Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2